• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone recall this incident?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hi, that's exactly the problem,when i speak,noone including my friends and family believe me. To tell yuo all the truth,I have seen a shrink before and they have no definite diagnosis for my condition.

Only ISD know what they did is a bastard thing. Sometims, i think maybe that's what they want pple to view me as a mad person,part of their plan so that when i speak,it's of no impact to them.

Look, it serves no purpose for me to malign or write all these shit for 3 pages. If they are still human,they can at least let my family member know what happened to me. They really mess up my life!

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, that's exactly the problem,when i speak,noone including my friends and family believe me. To tell yuo all the truth,I have seen a shrink before and they have no definite diagnosis for my condition.

Only ISD know what they did is a bastard thing. Sometims, i think maybe that's what they want pple to view me as a mad person,part of their plan so that when i speak,it's of no impact to them.

Look, it serves no purpose for me to malign or write all these shit for 3 pages. If they are still human,they can at least let my family member know what happened to me. They really mess up my life!

Hmmm are you CSJ? From your description above sure sounds like you are CSJ..

iamtalkinglah

Alfrescian
Loyal
i need help.

I believe some of you know what has happened. I have problem explaining to my family and relatives abt wht has happened to me. They deemed me as a useless bum,You all won't know how that feels when your loved ones refuse to believe me. I know some of you may sympathise with me and some will laugh at my plight,it's ok!
That's how bastard they mess up my life!

Please all i need is let my family and friends know that what i said was true. I was being made a scapegoat. please in order for me to led a healthier life!

So how can we help u? I don't know what happened.