• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Can anyone recall this incident?

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well maybe what you know posted to the right people will prove to be a major embarrassment for this government and who knows it might just results in them losing more then the projected number of parliament seats.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL ! very funny Bro...

Actually our posts are the online medicine for him ...

Personally, I think anyone who still have the means to go online & participate in forums are NOT that destitute.

I remember there was a period i was so poor, all PC/notebook spoiled, no money for internet connection etc etc etc must go some Family Lfe Centre to use free PC to look for job.....

Krafty, go drive yr taxi, get a date, if not watch TV, go NLB, read a book, PCC, kio kway ..... forget, failing which writeoff/blockout your past (whatever past real/imagined) ?

OK, take care...

I cannot be so sure of that .

Maybe someone found $10 and decided to check into a cybercafe with a cupa.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
possible....... but over a long long period ....

yah, unless always find $10 here, $2 there .....

My point is : krafty shouldn't feel so low, there are many more worse than him & aren't we all a little off-balance & mentally disturbed once in a while, some more than others ...... :p

Alfrescian
Loyal
thks,brudders, I speak nothing but the truth! I understand there may other implications,it's better this way for me to be known as mad. If not, probably, i won't be able to type here.What I can ask for?Mr Lim boon heng,if you are a real man,a role model,maybe you can hint in the papers whether what I said is true? If you deny, I am willing to be sued and to go jail for my remark.

When you speak nothing, there are no truth. You still hiding something to us.
So you are not telling us the truth,the whole truth nothing but the truth. What does Lim Boon Heng knows that we did not know. You think he will waste his time suing a taxi driver. Don't speak through your nose, speak from your heart.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after pap por lumpar saw this thread, they will bar those who dont vote for them and pronounce them as insane!!! krafty you vote for who???

Stage 5

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you deny, I am willing to be sued and to go jail for my remark.
NO ONE here has ever got 'SUED' or is going to 'JAIL', neither for making remarks or passing comments on anyone. Please don't jinx the triumphant aura here by saying such things! :cool:

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sorry bruds, I got warning alrdy, someone mysteriously watching me. Thks,i chicken out,i still need to drive for a living.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey thanks for making taxi driver's lives harder than it already is. If you don't mind, please let me know the last digit of the registration number of the taxi you drive. It will help to remind me of what not to do.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How did i make life difficult for you?:confused:

Hey thanks for making taxi driver's lives harder than it already is. If you don't mind, please let me know the last digit of the registration number of the taxi you drive. It will help to remind me of what not to do.

Highfalutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Day 3,this is still bothering me:(

Here's a pill for you to pop it down. I meant taxi drivers' lives. An apostrophe typo. We worry about our vulnerable love ones facing rude, uncouth, dangerous driving types. We don't need the one more type who slipped through the LTA perfunctory checks and qualifying control.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yr this statement can very venomous!

Here's a pill for you to pop it down. I meant taxi drivers' lives. An apostrophe typo. We worry about our vulnerable love ones facing rude, uncouth, dangerous driving types. We don't need the one more type who slipped through the LTA perfunctory checks and qualifying control.

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reading 3 pages and I still cannot understand what the problem is. There's no mention about the exact problem krafty has faced. So how are others going to know exactly the right way to reply?

Krafty, don't mind me saying this, but you have to be more EXACT in telling us what it is you want to say. Going round in circles is not helping the situation.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,thanks for asking!

I was made to take blame for something that I never want to happen. As for what, If got chance I will find an pro to write a book for me.

I need help cos' no one including my family members believe that I was being tekaned by ISD. I was in a situation having problems explaining to my prospective employers on why I left my previous jobs. I was in trauma before and still a bit phobic after what ISD did to me. I suspect also partly due to influential old guards in ST who play bastard.

I tried approaching help from MP, MM,PM and SM but the harrassment continued. Now, I find myself in a predicament as a taxi driver. When I look back ard 10 years ago, I was being offered to prolong my stay in States but I refused cos' I love Singapore. Today, I find myself very stupid for coming back. There is nothing I can do but only hope that 天理 finds them. :(

It's difficult to explain how I was imprisoned psychologically unless you experience what I did.:mad:

I understand how this things work and so their trick won't work on me anymore. The only flaw in me is that I was a very tiko person,frequented nite spots a lot. Maybe, that's why I was conveniently chosen to bear the blame.:eek:

As for current, I am trying to change for better in my lifestyle. No point raking these things up,try to learn to be smarter but there is one thing I can't do that's to lick PAP's balls!

Reading 3 pages and I still cannot understand what the problem is. There's no mention about the exact problem krafty has faced. So how are others going to know exactly the right way to reply?

Krafty, don't mind me saying this, but you have to be more EXACT in telling us what it is you want to say. Going round in circles is not helping the situation.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey,thanks for asking!

I was made to take blame for something that I never want to happen. As for what, If got chance I will find an pro to write a book for me.

I need help cos' no one including my family members believe that I was being tekaned by ISD. I was in a situation having problems explaining to my prospective employers on why I left my previous jobs. I was in trauma before and still a bit phobic after what ISD did to me. I suspect also partly due to influential old guards in ST who play bastard.

I tried approaching help from MP, MM,PM and SM but the harrassment continued. It's difficult to explain how I was imprisoned psychologically unless you experience what I did.:mad:

Great, Krafty. Now you appear more calm & lucid.

So, you are made a fall guy - only that much is clear.

Tekaned by ISD ? Were you ever detained by them even for a day ? Or even invited for a few hours of 'limkopi', at least be more clear mah !

You said 'imprisoned psychologically' - sometimes that can be worse than physical imprisonment. So I gather, it's psychological, not physical ?

Harassment continued - as in incessant knocking on yr door after midnite, crank calls, what ?

See the difficulty bros have when reading your posts ?

IMHO, as long as you are not hearing voices in your head or whispers in the dark, you are still ok & resilient. Pat yrselves on the back & give yrself a congratulatory wank :cool:

P.S. Why write to MM,SM, PM - they where go time ?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tekaned by ISD ? Were you ever detained by them even for a day ? Or even invited for a few hours of 'limkopi', at least be more clear mah !

They use psychological means. There was once I was taking cab to work,the driver actually tells me to be careful. I interpret as he was trying to tell me something. A sense of uneasiness.

IMHO, as long as you are not hearing voices in your head or whispers in the dark, you are still ok & resilient. Pat yrselves on the back & give yrself a congratulatory wank :cool:

I don't hear voices but I have mild panic attacks. I used to be outgoing and chatty, but after that incident, i tend to be wary of new friends that i made.

I tried explaining to them that the incident was not caused by me,it's office politics. But somehow,made wonder if it's them who mess and made my life miserable.

Great, Krafty. Now you appear more calm & lucid.

So, you are made a fall guy - only that much is clear.

You said 'imprisoned psychologically' - sometimes that can be worse than physical imprisonment. So I gather, it's psychological, not physical ?

Harassment continued - as in incessant knocking on yr door after midnite, crank calls, what ?

See the difficulty bros have when reading your posts ?

golden

Alfrescian
Loyal
TS, i suggest you to consult a shrink. you need that as you tend to imagine too much..

How important or infulential are you to be a threat to the PAP? if none, why whould they want to harras you continuously? You think the ISD so free to tekan you everyday or for so many years..c'mon on..get it out of your head.

Every dog has its days, you have outlive yours, so to speak, in the eyes of your boss and are no longer of value to them. Move on and dont live on past glory..it will only made you feel miserable as what you are feeling now..it will affect your state of mine..

Learn to let go and dont imagine too much..and if you are rich enough, go and live in another country and come back once a month go renew your stay if you cant migrate overseas..

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have a dementia accompanied aunt who doesn't behave like this but incoherent nonetheless.

sg has a high incidence of crazy folks suffering from schizophrenia and dementia. it gets worse when they pass down the defective genes to succeeding generations. in a way, i empathize with the old man wanting to replenish the gene pool of sinkies. he's on to something marvelous, and it's good for all sinkies. :biggrin: