• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bukit Indah - The Address

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Khongsha & Destansooming,

Glad that U all enjoy the pictures.
I est that they are building at a speed of 1 level per week. That's fast.
Just wonder why there is no "lobang" at level 17 (LHS)?

Enjoy your long week end
Cheers:p:smile:

Attachments

• BI_S_Loft_NW_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_NW_Facing_24May13.jpg
    601.8 KB · Views: 150
  • BI_S_Loft_West_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_West_Facing_24May13.jpg
    522.5 KB · Views: 156
  • BI_S_Loft_SW_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_SW_Facing_24May13.jpg
    303.4 KB · Views: 142
  • BI_S_Loft_SOUTH_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_SOUTH_Facing_24May13.jpg
    524 KB · Views: 155
  • BI_S_Loft_EAST_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_EAST_Facing_24May13.jpg
    573 KB · Views: 161

wufucheng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sky Loft (South-East & North East Facing) & The Sky

Attachments

• BI_S_Loft_SE_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_SE_Facing_24May13.jpg
    1,001 KB · Views: 155
  • BI_S_Loft_NE_Facing_24May13.jpg
    BI_S_Loft_NE_Facing_24May13.jpg
    459.7 KB · Views: 150
  • BI_The_Sky_ES_24May13.jpg
    BI_The_Sky_ES_24May13.jpg
    262.5 KB · Views: 157

Metaphor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Khongsha & Destansooming,

Glad that U all enjoy the pictures.
I est that they are building at a speed of 1 level per week. That's fast.
Just wonder why there is no "lobang" at level 17 (LHS)?

Enjoy your long week end
Cheers:p:smile:

Assume u guys own at least a unit in skyloft. Me too. Thumbs up with the progress.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ic how much they charge u for the loan agreement legal fee?

I found out that for legal fees in Malaysia should ask for 'discount', otherwise they charge you more. What I did was ask my banker to put in the request first for the loan legal fees. I was using developer's lawyer. They gave me a discount from the invoice price.:cool:

hemohemo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently D'Fonde hasn't been officially launched. With an indicative price of RM1.1m, it's selling fast. Next to D'Fonde, as I found out, is D'Piedra (if I spell it right) which is open for booking with indic price RM1.2m - 1.3m.
- Is the price 1.1 ~ 1.3m reasonable as it’s set by the developer, not the market force?
- What is the lead time from "open for booking" to "the actual launch"?
- Which bank in Singapore offers property loan for Iskandar?
- What kind of fees are absorbed by SP Setia?

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
I found out that for legal fees in Malaysia should ask for 'discount', otherwise they charge you more. What I did was ask my banker to put in the request first for the loan legal fees. I was using developer's lawyer. They gave me a discount from the invoice price.:cool:

How much percents of discount they give u?

Passingby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I just received a call from setia that the launched will be delayed till next year but they still dun noe the pricing yet ....

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
How much percents of discount they give u?

Hi, its been more than a year so I don't remember exactly but it was around 30% or a bit more. A few thousand anyway....:biggrin:
I just told them I would be buying be buying again and would go back to them when posisble etc.

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Apparently D'Fonde hasn't been officially launched. With an indicative price of RM1.1m, it's selling fast. Next to D'Fonde, as I found out, is D'Piedra (if I spell it right) which is open for booking with indic price RM1.2m - 1.3m.
- Is the price 1.1 ~ 1.3m reasonable as it’s set by the developer, not the market force?

Hi, with regards to the price , it may be expensive if you compare with some other projects like Bestari Hts , reasonable if you compare wityh HH , cheap if you compare with East Ledang. Each developer and location are not identical so must compare apples with apples. I would pay a premium for BI because I realise its on higher ground. In Singapore I have experience buying landed, have owned 3 so far, 2 I have sold off. My 2nd unit was on lower ground and I had a bad experience. No flooding but other problems. Firstly mould. Low lying areas tend to attract mould. Secondly, we had a lot of cracks as ground was a bit uneven around there. If site is near water or swampy, all the more to be careful. That's why I am also wary of projects on reclaimed land. Thirdly ventilation not as good on low ground. High ground is the opposite of what I have mentioned, therein lies the advantage.
However , other projects also have other selling points and not necessarily this is the best investment.

Btw, I havent heard of D'Piedra. Would appreciate if you can tell em more. Is it bigger? My husband wants a bigger unit , that's why I am hesitating with D'Fronde.

BI also has amenities second to none in Nusajaya. Its very popular with locals- Singaporeans and Malaysians. SP Setia is one of very few developers who can sell out completely with no show house, even before launch or brochure all units gone. I wanted to place cheque for D'Flore but even Malaysian units are fully taken up and SP Setia not keen to accept anymore cheques.Am considering D'Fronde...

They told me launch would be within 3 mths.

I believe RHB & Maybank offer loans here for properties in MY.I don't know as so far I have only borrowed from malaysian banks for MY properties.

SP Setia's promotion package for this isnt out yet.

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal

Is D'Fonde landed or highrise?

Chocolate

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is D'Fonde landed or highrise?

Landed cluster house. Built up 2504 sqft, land size abt 2200 sqft. Am not sure of details of size but its around there 2XXX for both. However foreign quota is full, they dont want to accept cheques except from Malaysians.They have a lot of Malaysian buyers unlike other projects and developers I realise. SP Setia doesnt need foreign buyers which is why they dont bother to apply for increase in quota unliek some developers. I was told they wont be launching anymmore landed in BI this year. Also the previous 3 storey terrace that was planned last year has been scrapped.

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Landed cluster house. Built up 2504 sqft, land size abt 2200 sqft. Am not sure of details of size but its around there 2XXX for both. However foreign quota is full, they dont want to accept cheques except from Malaysians.They have a lot of Malaysian buyers unlike other projects and developers I realise. SP Setia doesnt need foreign buyers which is why they dont bother to apply for increase in quota unliek some developers. I was told they wont be launching anymmore landed in BI this year. Also the previous 3 storey terrace that was planned last year has been scrapped.

yup.... Currently open for registration one is 32x70 and 36x70 cluster.... foreign quota all sold out already as they only have 20% quota for foreigners. After that one more model of 36x70 to finish off the prescint for garden villa (cluster house)... the final last piece of land, they will build cluster also instead of 3 storey terrace as per earlier plan... Think because of better profit...especially BI no more land and location there is not bad...

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any D'Verde or Jardine owner received letter from lawyer film to collect the original stamped copy of loan agreement? And have you guys received the cukai tanah also? land tax..

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
As an investor point of view, do u spot any different between, Aeon jusco, tesco, giant.. ?:biggrin:
2 marks question.

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
near to e answer only..
I removed Giant, so maybe you can see more clearly.. Aeon jusco, tesco, ensave, :biggrin:

cascadia

Alfrescian
Loyal
near to e answer only..
I removed Giant, so maybe you can see more clearly.. Aeon jusco, tesco, ensave, :biggrin:

I am not sure the impact on Aeon for property,,, but at least Aeon is the only shopping mall in JB that u can get ur groceries, entertainment - cinema etc within one mall...

Actually what JB lacks of is the decent shopping mall like in KL... Aeon is no doubt the best among the worst in JB at this pt of time...