• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Bribery" Singapore Style

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
I guess you belong to the "elites" and are among the few Singaporeans who benefited from PAP's elitist governance. I am happy for you. But I urge you not to be like the pap and, in your blissfulness, ignore the poor and sick.

I hope you can share your blessed and give a helping hand to them.

The only way that what you say can be true is if the "elite" comprises 80% of the population. Because 80% of the population have benefited in one way or another.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one will complain for getting too much goodies... I see Sinkies getting another round of Growth Bonus! $$$

Yes, likely.

but singaporeans must know how the pap plays this game.

singaporeans must beat the pap at its own game..play with the pap...but the people must play to win

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think our math understanding is different. You say over the next 5 years. I say within 18 months, all will be returned.

Yes and no...I agree with u all will be returned..

but read my posting carefully...i said many times over the next five yrs. so i think our math is on the same track...timeframe differs because different quantum

HellAngel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard there are plans to increase the civil servants salary by at least 10% but only for those below superscales.

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard there are plans to increase the civil servants salary by at least 10% but only for those below superscales.

ohhh...that wld make the intention to leave the civil service more painful. increasing civil service pay has the bad intention of keeping them beholden to the pap..

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
The erection is round the corner, Ass Loong is just living up to what he said the last time..."buy and fixed"...

If Ass Loong wants to buy votes then nothing short of cold hard cash will do....long time liao never get gov free handout to go gl and kio kway...

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
PAP : gives speeches... talk talk talk... campaign campaign campaign...
CITIZEN, Front door : Clap ! Clap ! Clap ! Clap !
CITIZEN, Back door : Vote PAP OUT !

hi there

1. aiyoh! what a big yawn man!
2. blah, blah and more blahs.
3. pink, give me something new!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The erection is round the corner, Ass Loong is just living up to what he said the last time..."buy and fixed"...

If Ass Loong wants to buy votes then nothing short of cold hard cash will do....long time liao never get gov free handout to go gl and kio kway...

so you think more mony to singaporeans? yes..i also think so...maybe few hundred dollars.

but the pap will take much more back in 2011, 2012..

singaporeans will be poorer...so beware

hillary888

Alfrescian
Loyal
Goodies given before the Election are consider political bait. After the election, expect a round of increases in fees and taxes.

GST at 10%?