• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"Bribery" Singapore Style

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes..i agree. each one of us must do our part . together we can

It's always 'the other chap will do it' syndrome. The other chap will think some others will do so. When this is carried too far, it always end with the same result - PAP returns to power.

Same when you see someone needs help in public. When there is no one, you are likely to help but when there are many around, you tend to pass the responsibility to that someone who in turn feels that another someone will help.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
many singaporeans look forward to that day

I can't wait for that day too. Upgrade or No Upgrade, PAP MUST GO!!! Singaporeans cannot afford another 5 years for PAP to sell Singapore for Economic reasons. The root of Singaporeans happiness did not come from mere house upgrading, there are better reason for PAP to be out of our sight because they will wipe out Singaporeans and replace our children with foreigners. If they keep buying and bribing the people with such cheap tactic (with hidden agenda of opening our gate for next batch of 1.5m foreigners), it makes many people boil with anger~!!

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's always 'the other chap will do it' syndrome. The other chap will think some others will do so. When this is carried too far, it always end with the same result - PAP returns to power.

Same when you see someone needs help in public. When there is no one, you are likely to help but when there are many around, you tend to pass the responsibility to that someone who in turn feels that another someone will help.

Not always true...often many of us "just do it first".. we didnt wait for others

TracyTan866

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can't wait for that day too. Upgrade or No Upgrade, PAP MUST GO!!! Singaporeans cannot afford another 5 years for PAP to sell Singapore for Economic reasons. The root of Singaporeans happiness did not come from mere house upgrading, there are better reason for PAP to be out of our sight because they will wipe out Singaporeans and replace our children with foreigners. If they keep buying and bribing the people with such cheap tactic (with hidden agenda of opening our gate for next batch of 1.5m foreigners), it makes many people boil with anger~!!

I can see that you are a very determined and angry man..Bold, large fonts and red colour..signs of emphasis and danger. pap better watch out!!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I hope the majority will just do it - vote opposition. I did the last time and certainly will this time for Sylvia Lim and WP.

The opposition unfortunately do not have 'money trees'...& sales tactics of more free gifts coming in February....& scare tactics like you vote them, you estate becomes slum, your daughters become maid....your......& they start listing to a side, they get the old man with the hatchet to meet you at the cul de sac....make sure he doesn't call you flabby...have no spurs in your hide...:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The opposition unfortunately do not have 'money trees'...& sales tactics of more free gifts coming in February....& scare tactics like you vote them, you estate becomes slum, your daughters become maid....your......& they start listing to a side, they get the old man with the hatchet to meet you at the cul de sac....make sure he doesn't call you flabby...have no spurs in your hide...:biggrin:

The MIW can only con the less educated by painting worse case scenarios to the voting populace. They employ psychological techniques to instill fear. Agree, the opposition is greatly disadvantaged in many ways.

The MIW have lots of financial supporters. Top businessmen and the wannabes are all waiting to make contributions to the MIW by funding many events and gifts.

In addition, the MIW have no problem with human resources coz many por lampahs are desperate to do slave work for their masters. Strangely, they appear very proud of themselves.

More crucially, the MIW have the apparatus to know what is going on in the opposition. The opposition is not only 'blind' but they have saboteurs within their ranks. If I am wrong here, I will be struck by lightning!