• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sacked

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sac

And who gave them the courage to do so?

Seemingly knowing there would not be any conseqences to their actions even if the authorities were to know about it?

Always get to the root cause to any problem. With that you not ony solve the symptom but the issue that is actually causing the problem.

The causes of the problem is the 60% who wholeheartedly believe & endorsed those people who allow this to happen in their blind pursuit of money, who in their word..helping the POOR!!. These people have have no BALLS to utter a single word of protest, for at the work place, they endorsed the same people, whom they believed in...in others words...they are just loving being SCREWED not only by people from the 3rd world countries, but also from their own people.

They deserve it!

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sac

A 5-star post.

Corruption levels are higher across the third world countries where a lot of expatriates come from. Now that the floodgates are fully open, I fear we will see more cases like this unless we exercise more vigilance like the OP.

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal

I respect the CHOW SHIT SKINS and CHOW PEE NOYS for looking after their own types. How many CHOW SHIT SKINS and CHOW PEE NOYS can this SINKEE hero sack? There are millions of these CHOW SHIT SKINS and CHOW PEE NOYS out there in SINKING LAND.

SINKEES should just accept the fact and move on.

you must be deluded . The Chow shit skins and Pinoys are doing it for money/kickbacks. nothing to do with patriotism . same for aquino and marcos . Pinoys and shit skins are scums. they would sell their mother if the price is right. The guy should lodge a police report for fraud and tampering with IT evidence. this is a chargeable offence with time in changi hotel.

cunnosieur

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh....

Just report to CAD for corruption, MOM Tan Chin Juan for employment violations.

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT that many Pinoys and Indians are "paying" a cut of their salaries to the supposed FT HR Manager to employ their own kind.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Aiyoh....

Just report to CAD for corruption, MOM Tan Chin Juan for employment violations.

IT IS A WELL KNOWN FACT that many Pinoys and Indians are "paying" a cut of their salaries to the supposed FT HR Manager to employ their own kind.

It is a lack of regulation that is why such fraud is allowed to thrive in Singapore. Do we hear of such acts in countries like Australia where hiring regulation are strict and enforced?

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Malaysians are just as bad,,,look at how they are infesting Parleement..like Mad Cow...heard that prison services is dominated by mudlanders and they tekan the locals,,,

Once the HR person is a FT*, the entire company is doomed. It's like the AIDS virus sneaking into the body and compromising the immune system.

*: Malaysians and Japanese are okay.

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Besides those PRCs. Some japs cant even speak English. Except thank u.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Malaysians are just as bad,,,look at how they are infesting Parleement..like Mad Cow...heard that prison services is dominated by mudlanders and they tekan the locals,,,

The past generation of Msians in their fifties and above are okay while the younger generation in their fourties and below, some are pretty proud and arrogant too.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

How the hell can I be delude when I am enjoying my fifth Heineken? And sinkees are worrying when they will lose their jobs. roll eyes.
IMG_20131125_191209_zpsd75410c5.jpg

IMG_20131125_191343_zps9aafc70e.jpg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sorry, shud be my 6th bottle now. :-)

IMG_20131125_191815_zpsacec0f69.jpg

No wonder sinkees cannot find jobs or will soon be losing jobs. If chow shit skins and chow pee noys are creative enough to get jobs in stinking land, while stinkees are kiasi enough to vote pappies to bring in chow ftrash . What does this say? roll eye again.

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Salute this guy !

He should have made a police report.

Job Well!! we always heard that most Sinkeiporean doesn't want to apply for local jobs,
so this guy has let the MONKEY out of the bag!! SO now employers should knows the trick
do not employ Foreign Trash in IT and HR department!!!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder all my recent job applications have gone unanswered

Cheebye Pap

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I must confess that I have been bias in recruiting Sin-Mal-HK people at my Australian workplace before.
Even the HR director support my move, simply because these people do the work and are less troublesome.

The white Aussies bring too much personal troubles into the workplace.

So, I am not surprised at what goes on in Singapore.

If you do not help your community, who will.

Blame the system that brings them in.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The CPIB should be called in.

TheMan

Alfrescian
Loyal

I actually know this guy called "Gemrick". He writes alot of analysis on currencies and stocks. I used to work with this
guy until about 2003 when i decided to go abroad to work in the states. He is probably one of the best boss you can find.
Very mild person, but drives a bentley.

In 1997, he and others leveraged up and took down the Indonesian Central Bank. They made huge money for their company, i
remember while other were committing suicide in 97, we were partying. They also shorted barings into the ground, somehow he knew
nick had no money to pay.

Anyways going back to the topic, this issue needs to addressed by MOM before we become like India where corruption
is rampant.

The company is a large conglomerate, located near at Raffles Place, i won't say more than that to be fair to my former boss

PukiMak

Seems like the story is true after all, snippets from PinoySG

[
Friends, i got fired from my job on friday last week together with other
fellow pinoys (total) 6 of us all pinoys got fired without compensation, only
the last salary paid.

The guy from india is lying, yes i admit i did
give preference to pinoys for certain jobs but not what they claimed at all.

http://www.pinoysg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74456
]

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Foreigners colluding to hire their own is commonplace, widespread and unstoppable.
Such is the reality in Singapore today.

Unfortunately it has gone on for a long time........ why rich ministers dun know?? What are they beng paid for??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Unfortunately it has gone on for a long time........ why rich ministers dun know?? What are they beng paid for??

It's only when their own political careers is at risk and only then do they start to care.

No one wants to be the next George Yeo. :cool:

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal

Seems like the story is true after all, snippets from PinoySG

[
Friends, i got fired from my job on friday last week together with other
fellow pinoys (total) 6 of us all pinoys got fired without compensation, only
the last salary paid.

The guy from india is lying, yes i admit i did
give preference to pinoys for certain jobs but not what they claimed at all.

http://www.pinoysg.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=74456
]

The thread deleted liao, the lancheow filipinos scared now trying to cover up but the
google cache still there while it lasts

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The thread deleted liao, the lancheow filipinos scared now trying to cover up but the
google cache still there while it lasts

Forget about Google cache, here's the thread. :cool:

KMiZLEN.png

Silly Pinoy vermins. :rolleyes: :biggrin: