• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sacked

Helium

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reposting from another site, saw an interesting post thread

[
Guys, on friday i sacked 6 pinoy nationals and 1 indian national at the MNC i work for fraud basically.

One of the pinoy that was sacked was a HR personnel (Pinoy),
another was an IT personnel (Indian National).

What happened was that these two clowns had colluded in hiring their own nationals (mainly pinoys) in the company.

Basically we had put up Job adverts looking for some people, now when the people sent the email, anyone that was singaporean was deleted, they kept only the foreigners (pinoys.)

The IT personnel was basically bribed by the Pinoy to delete the log files on our SMTP server as well, making it seem that no singaporeans applied for the job.

What the IT personnel does not know, i keep another log file separately (disguissed as a system file) sent to another server.

When i saw the log files did not match the IT personnel gave some
rubbish story only after i threatened to report him to the
police, he told me the story.

Basically the Pinoy hr had people from the phillipines apply for any openings in the MNC i work and deleted any resumes that were singaporeans and he managed to get 5 pinoys past me.

They work on the idea that he gives the job their first salary belongs to the Pinoy HR. The Pinoy HR then gives 20% of that to
the indian national to do cleanup on the server to clear traces.

The HR and IT guy were sacked without notice on Friday. The 5 pinoys that got in were also sacked. These were not small jobs but jobs that payed more than 6K/mth

Purpose i am making this post is so that you guys can be aware
of the fraud going on in certain companies and games that foreigners are playing on singaporeans.

Also for employers, you should also have a copy of a log file only you have access to, this will help when the HR lies about no singaporean applied for the jobs

Sorry for the wall of text
]

Original post: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...tionals-1-indian-national-friday-4471927.html

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sac

Salute this guy !

He should have made a police report.

TopSage

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sac

Salute this guy !

He should have made a police report.

Foreigners colluding to hire their own is commonplace, widespread and unstoppable.
Such is the reality in Singapore today.

palden

Alfrescian
Loyal

No worries. After sacking, they can join PAP and stand for the next erection. We need these foreign talents.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I respect the CHOW SHIT SKINS and CHOW PEE NOYS for looking after their own types. How many CHOW SHIT SKINS and CHOW PEE NOYS can this SINKEE hero sack? There are millions of these CHOW SHIT SKINS and CHOW PEE NOYS out there in SINKING LAND.

SINKEES should just accept the fact and move on.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Foreigners colluding to hire their own is commonplace, widespread and unstoppable.

This practice is common in the upper echelons of the gov't so why should anyone be surprised if foreigners learn from the worst practices ?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No worries. After sacking, they can join PAP and stand for the next erection. We need these foreign talents.

They already have, SIR LUCK neighborhood RC already have a PINOY wing, soon there will be INDIAN wing, Vietnamese Wing, Myanmese Wing...& so forth..SINgaporeans will be 3rd class behind all these "Integrated" people...

The day will come...BEWARE!, just like decades ago I warned people I work with on the flood of foreigners...that had happened!...:p

Last edited:

nycheong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Reposting from another site, saw an interesting post thread

[
Guys, on friday i sacked 6 pinoy nationals and 1 indian national at the MNC i work for fraud basically.

One of the pinoy that was sacked was a HR personnel (Pinoy),
another was an IT personnel (Indian National).

What happened was that these two clowns had colluded in hiring their own nationals (mainly pinoys) in the company.

Basically we had put up Job adverts looking for some people, now when the people sent the email, anyone that was singaporean was deleted, they kept only the foreigners (pinoys.)

The IT personnel was basically bribed by the Pinoy to delete the log files on our SMTP server as well, making it seem that no singaporeans applied for the job.

What the IT personnel does not know, i keep another log file separately (disguissed as a system file) sent to another server.

When i saw the log files did not match the IT personnel gave some
rubbish story only after i threatened to report him to the
police, he told me the story.

Basically the Pinoy hr had people from the phillipines apply for any openings in the MNC i work and deleted any resumes that were singaporeans and he managed to get 5 pinoys past me.

They work on the idea that he gives the job their first salary belongs to the Pinoy HR. The Pinoy HR then gives 20% of that to
the indian national to do cleanup on the server to clear traces.

The HR and IT guy were sacked without notice on Friday. The 5 pinoys that got in were also sacked. These were not small jobs but jobs that payed more than 6K/mth

Purpose i am making this post is so that you guys can be aware
of the fraud going on in certain companies and games that foreigners are playing on singaporeans.

Also for employers, you should also have a copy of a log file only you have access to, this will help when the HR lies about no singaporean applied for the jobs

Sorry for the wall of text
]

Original post: http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...tionals-1-indian-national-friday-4471927.html
Name n send home the mnc.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Any comments from MOM, Manpower minister Tan chuan jin and Union head Lim swee suay?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

More and even more powerful terrifying typhoons should and will hit Phillipines
Pinoys deserved that and more

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

give that man a tiger :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Once the HR person is a FT*, the entire company is doomed. It's like the AIDS virus sneaking into the body and compromising the immune system.

*: Malaysians and Japanese are okay.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the FT in the MNC that I worked for do not need to resort to bribery. All hirings are automated to FTs only.:cool:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Should have reported to the police. I am sure within 6 months, they will leech on to another company to pull the same stunt.

danielsim

Alfrescian
Loyal

pinoys always smile smile in front of you then fuck you from behind. good that we are ridding of cockroaches

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Police report?? What for?? What laws was broken?? Complain to MOM but I doubt they can do anything too?

Right!! you are right!...MOM love these people, they are their MONEY BAGS...one FT..how much money they can make..SINgaporeans ( 60%) can line themselves up & BANG THEIR HEADS AGAINST THE WALL...trade unions... ha ha ha...

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

chow keleng kia and pinoy looking after their own kind but locals?? seriously forsake their own fellow man.:eek:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal

And who gave them the courage to do so?

Seemingly knowing there would not be any conseqences to their actions even if the authorities were to know about it?

Always get to the root cause to any problem. With that you not ony solve the symptom but the issue that is actually causing the problem.