• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sacked

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sac

Forget about Google cache, here's the thread. :cool:

KMiZLEN.png

Silly Pinoy vermins. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

Such Pinoy shit are the new citizens we are supposed to embrace... All my sympathy for third world people have been grinded to zero after seeing how mean they can be once they come over here....

Last edited:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Bribery For Jobs Scandal At MNC In Singapore - 6 Pinoys And 1 Indian National Sac

Forget about Google cache, here's the thread. :cool:

KMiZLEN.png

Silly Pinoy vermins. :rolleyes: :biggrin:

The poster registered on 27 nov and this was his first ever post....could this be a prank played by someone on this board?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What does the PAP ministers have to say about this? Public admission of discrimination against sinkee employees in favour of fellow countrymen.

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

No worries. After sacking, they can join PAP and stand for the next erection. We need these foreign talents.

Thank you for politicizing this thread.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

please remember the guy who fired them was probably involved in hiring such scum in the first place. their hands are not clean by any measure. ever hear of inviting crooks into your house?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

please remember the guy who fired them was probably involved in hiring such scum in the first place. their hands are not clean by any measure. ever hear of inviting crooks into your house?

Sometimes they have no choice, depending on the company's HR policy. Some companies insist on hiring a multitude of nationalities to show that they 'embrace diversity'.

But as I've mentioned in another earlier post, a Pinoy or Ah Neh in the HR department is like an AIDS virus getting inside the body. Very soon the entire immune system gets compromised and their kind multiply and spread in numbers. This is not an exaggeration, this is fact. Those who do not acknowledge this are blind or dishonest.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal

embracing diversity is not our corporate culture here. and why does than not include locals? he should have realised something was up when the office became a sea of darkness. It really took the cake when he mentioned he will never be a singaporean and he wants to rent out his house!

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal

The CPIB should be called in.

hahahah yeah...callin those fuckers and do what?

make a cat confess that it is a dog?

fuck off la ...those good for nothings are only good at forcing confessions......

bhoven

Alfrescian
Loyal

The poster registered on 27 nov and this was his first ever post....could this be a prank played by someone on this board?

Clearly an impostor....just ignore him

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

In view of the nature of the posting of fraud and being sacked, it is not strange for someone to register a new nick for making such post.

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

No wonder all my recent job applications have gone unanswered

Cheebye Pap

you're lucky. i've had hundreds(maybe a thousand now) of resumes online and on pen & paper that have go unanswered. latest one was job at ICA(ironic , yes).

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal

I actually know this guy called "Gemrick". He writes alot of analysis on currencies and stocks. I used to work with this
guy until about 2003 when i decided to go abroad to work in the states. He is probably one of the best boss you can find.
Very mild person, but drives a bentley.

In 1997, he and others leveraged up and took down the Indonesian Central Bank. They made huge money for their company, i
remember while other were committing suicide in 97, we were partying. They also shorted barings into the ground, somehow he knew
nick had no money to pay.

Anyways going back to the topic, this issue needs to addressed by MOM before we become like India where corruption
is rampant.

The company is a large conglomerate, located near at Raffles Place, i won't say more than that to be fair to my former boss

sound like your ex-boss is insider trader leh. dangerous fella unless you not scared of jailtime like Nick Leeson .

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Y do u think i detest the mudlanders as much as the ah nehs. Pinoys n ah tiongs? The worse is its harder to differentiate a m&d from.the rest so they are closer n can do more damage.

The past generation of Msians in their fifties and above are okay while the younger generation in their fourties and below, some are pretty proud and arrogant too.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Such Pinoy shit are the new citizens we are supposed to embrace... All my sympathy for third world people have been grinded to zero after seeing how mean they can be once they come over here....

This is a perfect example of the ABSOLUTELY APPALLING BETRAYAL by AP Traitors of SGs by issuing out citizenship to FTrash with no NS obligation attached, and who in turn seek to bring in more of their kind to replace SGs through despicable means. And if anything goes wrong, they can quickly and easily run road back to their homeland and rent out their 'subsidized' HDB flats for passive income. It is beyond logic why such a wretched situation is still allowed to persist and the despicable regime is still allowed to stay in power.

jw5

Loyal

The funniest part is that the culprit does not appear to have any self awareness or conscience at all. :rolleyes: