• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

BREAKING NEWS!! Michael Palmer Resigned from PAP !!

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: To SBF morons, please stop starting threads relating to Palmer

Ok lah, this kind of thing don't happen everyday. You prefer fishypie kind of threads to flood here meh.:rolleyes::biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Gan Thiam Poh on Palmer affair "Fear not, we have high standards in party."

He's from St Andrew's Secondary and SAJC.

Up and On! :biggrin:

Same lah!..naughty boys...might smoking behind the sheds... ha ha ha

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The right to contest should belong to WP. PAP fishing desperately for at least one third party to split the vote.

I agree.

WP has proven their worth in a 3 cornered fight in 2011. Ponggol East should be their territory.

But never mind. If the PAP finds a suitable proxy to play the spoiler, WP will just have to prove their worth again. The PAP is rich, it can afford to lose 16K. besides it will just be the left hand transferring money to the right hand, so what big loss is there for them?

I say bring it on.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ok lah, this kind of thing don't happen everyday. You prefer fishypie kind of threads to flood here meh.:rolleyes::biggrin:

Less than half a day, at least 7 threads liao, today is 12/12/12 Palmer's day izzit?

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Palmer's sex scandal exposed

SHIP_Battleship_Iowa_Front_Firing_lg.jpg

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

HAHAHA....really karma leh....I don't know what to say.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

All these MPs are damn funny.

You think that when you were "working together closely" with hornypalm and he was feeling horny, he would tell you? :biggrin:

And what on earth does Charles Chong mean when he says he is "still trying to find out more information"? :biggrin::biggrin:

Khaw Boon Wan might think differently, he may just come out anytime to scream "unfair" to compare this incident with yaw-gate because PAP is so used to screwing Singaporeans that Palmer-gate is just another small screw in PA's ass.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gan should say: "Cheebye Palmer outstaged my kinky por lampa speech, I thought I'm the limelight here"

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jiakhongleow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Netizens start raising money to fund legal cost and find Ravi.

Find a cleaning auntie to file high court challenge if LHL did not respond to hold by election soon.

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yah man steal eat only mah.

But dunno got any abuse of power or not? Awaiting more info to trickle out.