• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big cheating saga involving an internet blogger/model

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
SM24-001-0-SHI.jpg

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Episode 1- The episode where I end my life.

After 2 years of courtship and pakto, I was lucky to have you as my boyfriend.

This is the day the girl officially appeared in our relationship between Yuki and Alvin. You are the best man of your good friend Denson’s wedding. ZR is the brides maid

2nd Episode - I met with 'Small 3', 'Small 3' hit my sister. We shall see you in court.

Oh, I'm terribly sorry. Lost the plot. So the marriage is off?

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IXqKBGiYSAI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>...........

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/gDw5NBBQ7Mw" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>.............

Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no photo of the emo freak or Alvin? seriously I oso wul dnt marry that emo who everything god god god...zoe looks good when cover face ...I can do titty fuck. ..

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yuki's main motive is to shame the couple. In one of her entry, she wrote that in June she confronted ZR and told her that she would post the story if she and Alvin become a couple. By doing so, she has made it a point of no return for the relationship between she and Alvin. Even if Alvin has any conscience or regrets his acts one day, he'll remember how vengeful and manipulative Yuki is and would not return to her side. He could even feel glad now that he made the right choice by not marrying her.

By posting the story, Yuki gets to act as the victim, all will pity her. Maybe another man will come along to marry her off to save her from her pitiful state. I wonder what's her background, so influence and have so many friends to help her fan up the issue.

Nobody would want to end up in her state, we all know someone who has been betrayed by love. However, fanning up this case so big is not to Yuki's advantage as well.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yuki's main motive is to shame the couple. In one of her entry, she wrote that in June she confronted ZR and told her that she would post the story if she and Alvin become a couple. By doing so, she has made it a point of no return for the relationship between she and Alvin. Even if Alvin has any conscience or regrets his acts one day, he'll remember how vengeful and manipulative Yuki is and would not return to her side. He could even feel glad now that he made the right choice by not marrying her.

By posting the story, Yuki gets to act as the victim, all will pity her. Maybe another man will come along to marry her off to save her from her pitiful state. I wonder what's her background, so influence and have so many friends to help her fan up the issue.

Nobody would want to end up in her state, we all know someone who has been betrayed by love. However, fanning up this case so big is not to Yuki's advantage as well.

Indeed. Yuki sounds like a real manipulative, possessive bitch.

If that's how she is before marriage, imagine how she'll become AFTER marriage. Yikes!

I think Alvin has just dodged a bullet, Matrix-style.