• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big cheating saga involving an internet blogger/model

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Yuki sounds like a real manipulative, possessive bitch.

If that's how she is before marriage, imagine how she'll become AFTER marriage. Yikes!

I think Alvin has just dodged a bullet, Matrix-style.

he shdnt proposed in the first place. shd have step on two boats all the way.

mollusk

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
what do you say about this?

8232098244_cf97a169e0_z.jpg

Why her face so like that...:eek:

Goldeneye

Alfrescian
Loyal
May be the combo Ng & Yang did not sound nice...

Anyway, having decided to go public, she should publish more interesting pics including some FR..

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Indeed. Yuki sounds like a real manipulative, possessive bitch.

If that's how she is before marriage, imagine how she'll become AFTER marriage. Yikes!

I think Alvin has just dodged a bullet, Matrix-style.

Just a woman scorned, if the other half cancel the wedding prior 2 months and its not your faults, you would be pissed also.

Anyway, i wonder how she got her name, raymond her ex?

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just a woman scorned, if the other half cancel the wedding prior 2 months and its not your faults, you would be pissed also.

Anyway, i wonder how she got her name, raymond her ex?

Did Yuki air the dirty linen in June or this month? If she did earlier, i'll think she's just emo and extremely heartbroken. If she started in Dec, then her motive is clear.

Read ZR's father is named Raymond, so added that to his daughter's name.

Laura Ong and Michael Palmer are saved by this threesome.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe case can close. Eye for eye completed, what else both want?

Man malu woman by causing her to cancel her wedding and lost a got money catch.
Woman malu man by shaming him publicly for being heartless.

Zoe is at fault, but such man if married will cheat or dump wife one day if opportunity arises too. Maybe Yuki fed up she can't file for maintenance yet.

SecurityGUARD

Alfrescian
Loyal
Such "small 3" incidents are more prevalent than we think and there is no good way to hold on to the other half if the "small 3" is better looking and a whore in bed. That's a fact of life most girls must get used to. They do compete for dicks in a big way.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

sinkie women are a nusiance... and i am glad if that malaysia girl stay away from that sinkie guy.

That sinkie guy is a total losers who cannot manage women and relationship.

I hope malaysia girls will stay away from useless sinkie guys and prevent themselves from getting sinkie polluted.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Attended the church pre-wedding camp for three days. Looking forward for this camp as the day we started our relationship is on Christmas. I always think you are the gift from God. We further confirmed our decision to get married after attended this camp and will cherish our love more each day

WTF is a pre-wedding camp.

got pre-cunt entering camp?