• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Big cheating saga involving an internet blogger/model

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
156116_457493464286640_1522719242_n.jpg

Zoe = trophy wife and whore in the bedroom
Yuki = yellow face wife
Alvin = Ugly piece of shit. Must be loaded.

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So many people here so kaypoh ah? Especially that Almakaypohjee. LOL.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Zoe = trophy wife and whore in the bedroom
Yuki = yellow face wife
Alvin = Ugly piece of shit. Must be loaded.

Heheh. The other Alvin (ex-NUS law student, made sex videos with Vivian) is more yandao than this one.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
to be honest isn't every single human well likely to exhibit those tendencies in the first place since survival of one's bloodline is of utmost importance.

just look at their fugly idiotic faces. full of regressive genes. they degrade the human species.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Better than than the other, dunno how Alvin can fuck that lao fu zhi

the guy walk out of the RShip maybe something due to her. that is why i want to hear the guy side of story. in my 20's see too many such things, like guys walk out of RShip and girls victimised. all bullshit once u listen to the guy story. anyway got involved with mutland girls before, they like to use the soft and slow progressively entrapment on guys. especially good sg guys. :biggrin: maybe this guy actually really not ready and the girl keep talking about marriage and family stuff. then of cos still got love, the guy play along and gave in to the entrapment without struggle. skali the laofuzi came out of no where and swept the guy off his feet, maybe is the distance and freedom the laofuzi gave him compare to the mudland girl submissive entrapment. that make him change. the problem is already there and need a catalyst. maybe no need 老夫子, a 大番薯 also can make him change! lol! :biggrin:

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
the guy walk out of the RShip maybe something due to her. that is why i want to hear the guy side of story. in my 20's see too many such things, like guys walk out of RShip and girls victimised. all bullshit once u listen to the guy story. anyway got involved with mutland girls before, they like to use the soft and slow progressively entrapment on guys. especially good sg guys. :biggrin: maybe this guy actually really not ready and the girl keep talking about marriage and family stuff. then of cos still got love, the guy play along and gave in to the entrapment without struggle. skali the laofuzi came out of no where and swept the guy off his feet, maybe is the distance and freedom the laofuzi gave him compare to the mudland girl submissive entrapment. that make him change. the problem is already there and need a catalyst. maybe no need 老夫子, a 大番薯 also can make him change! lol! :biggrin:

Good one bro!
Waiting for 大番薯 to appear.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Bro , I agree with u on this ... It happened to me .