• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Be a jew...................do evil to go heaven............go where to find ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The Babylonian Talmud, the accepted and preferred version, further teaches that Adam committed bestiality.

"Yebamoth 63a. States that Adam had sexual intercourse with all the animals in the Garden of Eden." 27.

This would imply that Adam stayed in the Garden and was not expelled after the original sin, or that he was busy committing these acts before the record of events in Genesis that caused his expulsion with Eve.

The Talmud further promotes such uncleanness through obscene teachings regarding bestiality and sex with children!

"Yebamoth 59b. A woman who had intercourse with a beast is eligible to marry a Jewish priest. A woman who has sex with a demon is also eligible to marry a Jewish priest." 28.

"Sanhedrin 55b. A Jew may marry a three year old girl (specifically, three years "and a day" old)." 29.

"Sanhedrin 54b. A Jew may have sex with a child as long as the child is less than nine years old" 30.

Kethuboth 11b. "When a grown-up man has intercourse with a little girl it is nothing." 31.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all religions are cults................their teachings and stories...........too human in nature to be divine.............

thus all religions are man-made.............

as the Buddha said..........''in truth, there are no Buddhas and no teachings''

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
all religions are cults................their teachings and stories...........too human in nature to be divine.............

thus all religions are man-made.............

as the Buddha said..........''in truth, there are no Buddhas and no teachings''

well , does not matter whether it is cult or religion , i can believe it , IF , it's teaching can transform me to be a better person ,
can teach me these :
1] reduce my greed , lust , hate , anger ; and finally eliminate them
2] generate compassion for other living beings.
3] make me think of others welfare more than my own.
4] strengthen my moral conducts.

before one takes up a religion , very important to ask oneself this question : will it help me to be a better person ?

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
well , does not matter whether it is cult or religion , i can believe it , IF , it's teaching can transform me to be a better person ,
can teach me these :
1] reduce my greed , lust , hate , anger ; and finally eliminate them
2] generate compassion for other living beings.
3] make me think of others welfare more than my own.
4] strengthen my moral conducts.

before one takes up a religion , very important to ask oneself this question : will it help me to be a better person ?

worship your school teacher lor.......................they teach you be good also mah

da dick

Alfrescian
Loyal
"do evil to go heaven"

that's what i want to do leh. but the other rules in jew religion are too annoying liao. got slacker evil religion a not??

don't tell me satanism. satanism is HARD work... you have to seek money and power while pissing off all the monotheist, make lots of enemies loh. i can do that w/o any religion too!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"do evil to go heaven"

that's what i want to do leh. but the other rules in jew religion are too annoying liao. got slacker evil religion a not??

don't tell me satanism. satanism is HARD work... you have to seek money and power while pissing off all the monotheist, make lots of enemies loh. i can do that w/o any religion too!

another good thing about being a Jew is that they actually say it's perfectly alright to screw young girls as young as 3............