• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banks should phase out updating of passbooks at ATMs

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal
For christ's sake, it's just about a passbook, don't need to get mean and nasty to old farts like me and my generation.:cry:

Its about them taking own sweet time to update the books one by one.

Usually, they have many copies, maybe updating for whole family members.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Faced such situations too.

Why cant they move away after updating but must stand there to vet the Passbook?
Its about them taking own sweet time to update the books one by one.

Usually, they have many copies, maybe updating for whole family members.
we have poor eyesight, so need to take a while to vet the passbook. Also, it's our life savings.....it's all we have to our poor inconsequential names. But like I said, my old fart friends and I do our banking online because we are educated and have embraced technology.:biggrin:

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
we have poor eyesight, so need to take a while to vet the passbook. Also, it's our life savings.....it's all we have to our poor inconsequential names. But like I said, my old fart friends and I do our banking online because we are educated and have embraced technology.:biggrin:
Don't update your money will disappear ah? KNN :FU:

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fucking banks should just have a standalone machine for update and not merge it with regular atms. The old cheebyes can update all they want the whole fucking day.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Old farts or young farts deserve no sympathies when they indulge in stupid brainless activities.
pap and pa indulge in plenty of stupid brainless activities, yet a lot of people not only have sympathies for them but support them wholeheartedly.

glocky

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN this service is meant to protect old farts KNN their 叉烧 son will withdraw their money secretly KNN
How to protect? After updating passbook and checking, if stupid son already withdraw and spend the money on women and gambling, also no use

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
How to protect? After updating passbook and checking, if stupid son already withdraw and spend the money on women and gambling, also no use
First time no protection lo KNN after they discover it then have to keep the card and pin safely KNN

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The younger generation are actually pretty backward too why on earth does anyone need to queue up at an ATM in the first place. I have not touched an ATM for the last 6 months. The only time I need to use one is for the odd cheque deposit and cheques are now few and far between.

bonds

Alfrescian
Loyal

Last time,
PeeOoAssBee gal use calculator.
Use Pen write balance,
then use ruler draw line.

I worst than you.
No money in bank.
No need update.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Last time,
PeeOoAssBee gal use calculator.
Use Pen write balance,
then use ruler draw line.

I worst than you.
No money in bank.
No need update.
I have money because pap gave me some these past months. Else, I am a pauper.

I am very old old fart
older than
Madhathir.
You are older than me by a few years then. Young assholes these days, an example is @glocky, don't show respect to us old folks. They were badly brought up.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some old farts shouldn't be allowed to remain in this world. They are crude and uncouth, talk loudly in public, dig nose, cough and sneeze loudly in public, spit everywhere etc. And like to talk big and talk cock.
Tiongs do that from birth