• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Banglas must be banned on buses

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Clinton666 is so disgusted with the Banglas hogging the golf course and parks that he will agree to my suggestion

Banglas are so smelly that their rancid smell permeate clothing and stink up the whole bus. They stink more than army boys since those Bangla trash usually take the bus is laqrge groups. Taking bus to Little India. Buses going to Little India are exceptionally dark. And also they are sex hungry and can't wait to fuck or molest girls. They should travel around in their own trucks.

liketogossip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Banglas are so smelly that their rancid smell permeate clothing and stink up the whole bus. They stink more than army boys since those Bangla trash usually take the bus is laqrge groups.

dun tink tat can solve the problem.... banned them from takin bus later they all go squeeze in MRT....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Might as well make all of them walk. There is currently a new building being constructed right in front of my block. On some nights you can see the Banglas from the construction site all dressed up for a nights out. Even though they were all dressed up it's still pretty obvious that they work at the site.

I've seen them standing there by the side of the road for a good 15-20min without having any cab stopping for them and that stretch of road have quite a number of cabs passing through on a regular basis. Personally havent spend more then 10 min waiting in vain for a cab on that stretch even in the middle of the night

Eurekas

Alfrescian
Loyal
More reasons to ban those disgusting black animals on the MRT trains and buses

81103211334883.jpg

newbus.jpg

jim007jimmyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
they shd also banned old fat indian aunty from taking lift when they is already people inside.

Fuck i had to hold my breath ...i nearly died cos i live in high floors

chao cheebye inconsiderate asses