• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apparently you're not only supposed to clear table after eating but also must clean table. Then hire cleaner for fuck ?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
as courtesy to others i usually carry a pack of wet wipes and wipe the table clean after use at any food court or hawker center. milfy aunties appreciate it and may sexchange phone numbers for hookups. quid pro quo.

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah! Just clear away all the bits and pieces on the table, put in on the tray and return the tray. As for wiping the table clean, they can fuck off. I'll ask them to show me the relevant statutory provision that says we must do that.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
then recently as I fall sick then go hawker centre to eat with my housemate, i.kana scolded from her from doing that. she say i wipe mouth blow nose with the tissue and then use the tissue to clean table is spreading my germs to other people. knn.Lor. get scolded for my good intentions

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
As the govt is running out of money expect an escalation of frivolous fines such as this.

In fact, don't be surprised if you get fined for looking at the 'ambassadors' in an 'inappropriate' way. :wink:

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
As the govt is running out of money expect an escalation of frivolous fines such as this.

In fact, don't be surprised if you get fined for looking at the 'ambassadors' in an 'inappropriate' way. :wink:
Ambassadors got SIA chiobu MIlF?

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ambassadors? lol more like minions getting paid to do nothing to contribute to society. I’ve seen lizards who are more useful… at least they eat other pests.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuck lah! Just clear away all the bits and pieces on the table, put in on the tray and return the tray. As for wiping the table clean, they can fuck off. I'll ask them to show me the relevant statutory provision that says we must do that.
I will not even return the tray, what clean the table.

mahjongking

Alfrescian
Loyal
does this 'ambassador' knows he is next to useless?
anyway the CECA and him deserve each other....FUCK PAP
i would just walk away

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Have some balls and stand up against such ambassador lah. Dun be ball-less cowards. Ur Ball-lessness already kill you from the vaccine, how much longer u still want to behave like that. Make a fucking issue against them.

I remember 2 years ago I shouted at the ambassador who ask me cannot drink here and there, I also show them my middle finger.

Last edited:

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
coffeeshop and hawker centers cleaners very cocky these days too.

One cleaner at hawker center shouted at my senior, telling him to return tray at another corner cos his corner was "too full" (overwhelmed). WTF???
another koufu cleaner told me to pour my bones into bins, and sort my utensils and plates

realdonaldtrump just try not go back eat any more.