• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Apparently you're not only supposed to clear table after eating but also must clean table. Then hire cleaner for fuck ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
coffeeshop and hawker centers cleaners very cocky these days too.

One cleaner at hawker center shouted at my senior, telling him to return tray at another corner cos his corner was "too full" (overwhelmed). WTF???
another koufu cleaner told me to pour my bones into bins, and sort my utensils and plates

realdonaldtrump just try not go back eat any more.
Because sinkies are ball-less. If that cleaner kanna me, he better watch out. He will taste what full of balls means.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
NEA coming after Singaporeans in many ways, water price hike, electricity carbon tax, plastic bag charges, return trays, clean tables

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
no wonder those cheebais in white never eat at hawker centres. fuckers are too paralysed to even return a cup

LITTLEREDDOT

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
then recently as I fall sick then go hawker centre to eat with my housemate, i.kana scolded from her from doing that. she say i wipe mouth blow nose with the tissue and then use the tissue to clean table is spreading my germs to other people. knn.Lor. get scolded for my good intentions

Tell her you use the other side/part of the tissue to wipe the table.
You are being environmentally friendly by using one piece of tissue to clean your mouth and table.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will gladly do it if the PAP ministers and MP's show the example by eating at hawker centres and coffeshops everyday and clean up after themselves.
Ask yourself when was the last time LHL, HC and their family eat at a coffeshop and hawker centre.?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
coffeeshop and hawker centers cleaners very cocky these days too.

One cleaner at hawker center shouted at my senior, telling him to return tray at another corner cos his corner was "too full" (overwhelmed). WTF???
another koufu cleaner told me to pour my bones into bins, and sort my utensils and plates

realdonaldtrump just try not go back eat any more.

Koufu? Those are non-aircon food courts, not your traditional kopitiams. Sinkies need to be discerning enough to tell the difference.

Granted, traditional kopitiams are an endangered species here. Future generations might need to go to Malaysia to see and experience one.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Koufu? Those are non-aircon food courts, not your traditional kopitiams. Sinkies need to be discerning enough to tell the difference.

Granted, traditional kopitiams are an endangered species here. Future generations might need to go to Malaysia to see and experience one.
went to those georgetown kopitiam in penang lately and they are pure shit now. money-faced and rude.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEA is fast becoming a social responsibility policing authority. F**k amy and her minions.

PAP is mini CCP minus the Great Firewall (with POFMA as the passive-aggressive clone of it).

For all these totalitarian regimes, once the economy is faltering, the ruling class will always double down on draconian societal controls. It's their nature.

Laguna123

Alfrescian
Loyal
then recently as I fall sick then go hawker centre to eat with my housemate, i.kana scolded from her from doing that. she say i wipe mouth blow nose with the tissue and then use the tissue to clean table is spreading my germs to other people. knn.Lor. get scolded for my good intentions
Next time ask her to clean the table for you loh.