• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Anyone here dont need to work,just depend on gambling soccer to survive???

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope he treated his mum with all the love and care.

I know 1 char Siew that always take money from his mother yet he loved his wife much more than his mother :rolleyes:
Actually most man if the wife beat the mother,they sure beat back the wife. Your friend is not normal

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually most man if the wife beat the mother,they sure beat back the wife. Your friend is not normal
My that char Siew friend not this kind of extreme beating case. But there are very clear signs that he loved his wife much more than his mum even he always take money from mother.
Eg when company offer to give free gift to employee he will only think to get it for his wife instead of mother.
He even scheme with wife on how to make his mum transfer her flat to him. I eavesdrop their conversations.

Last edited:

jurongkechil

Alfrescian
Loyal
My that char Siew friend not this kind of extreme beating case. But there are very clear signs that he loved his wife much more than his wife even he always take money from mother.
Eg when company offer to give free gift to employee he will only think to get it for his wife instead of mother.
He even scheme with wife on how to make his mum transfer her flat to him. I eavesdrop their conversations.
That's why u must tell him we only have 1 mother, but wife can divorce many time and marry again no limit also can...

Last edited:

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Friendly match secret code also can work :roflmao:
Only match opened for the am session. 129am saw the secret code, placed bet. Tcss sbf, set alarm, slept, alarm ring Ft 3-2 sleep also collect money. :roflmao: continue sleep. Before 7am still need to check for secret code KNN 这样不是办法:biggrin:
IMG_20240712_033029.jpg

Last edited: