• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An Unreasonable Ah Neh Passenger

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
If don't have enough money, then don't take a cab. Simple as that! This Kumar think that the world must revolve around her? Expect others to waste their time for her to withdraw her money? She should prepare enough cash before hand so as to not inconvenience others.

devil inep-vocab/devil wee-in-tin

you are not only stupid but this post shows that you are dishonest, abhorrable and plainly unreasonable person. how can you run off with others' people' s property just over $1.55. what kind of loser are you?

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fcuking Ahpunehneh!!! Fcuk back to Neh neh land if you not happy!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

So you are also saying that those fucking asshole born loser who whine here can also fuck back to cheena land where your asshole grandparent came from if you are not happy. ????:rolleyes:

Royston46

Alfrescian
Loyal
So you are also saying that those fucking asshole born loser who whine here can also fuck back to cheena land where your asshole grandparent came from if you are not happy. ????:rolleyes:

Motherfucker, I am still better than you, you can fuck back into your mother's dried old cunt where you crawled out from...

tiulehloumoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Motherfucker, I am still better than you, you can fuck back into your mother's dried old cunt where you crawled out from...

ha ha ha.....so angry har....... I thought you say it is fun getting thrust in your asshole........... I am only saying what you trying to tell the ah ned what.... :biggrin::biggrin:

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you are not only stupid but this post shows that you are dishonest, abhorrable and plainly unreasonable person. how can you run off with others' people' s property just over $1.55. what kind of loser are you?

Wow! School holidays is here ALREADY?!!! LOL!... No wonder you become active all of the sudden. LancheowLESS faggot. Do you know what ego is?
:oIo:

Hakka Tiow

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know it's illegal to stop at the zigzag line, but the driver could have exited Far East Plaza and come back seeking the full fare, as I was prepared to pay whatever the fare was. I even told him to keep the meter running.

When I returned about 30 minutes later, the cab was gone

To drive out of Far East Plaza and return, the driver would have to go up Scotts Road to the very busy and slow moving Orchard Boulevard junction to make a U-turn, drive back down Scotts Road, turn left into Stevens Road, make a U-turn and drive back into Scotts Road again. And don't forget the Red light traffic stops.

If the passenger is not there still? Move off and repeat U-turns? how many times to provide good service?"Returned after 30 mins. What had the passenger been doing for 30 mins? Had a meal? Willing to pay the "keep the meter running" fare? Does the passenger know how much the difference in the final fare if the driver had gone round and round for 30 mins?

This is the third time that I am experiencing such behaviour by Trans-Cab cabbies.

The third time with Trans -Cab? So in total, with all the the other 6 taxi companies, how many "such" behaviour had the passenger encountered?
And I would very much like to hear the opinion of "Besotted" the taxi diver hater on this issue!

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That stupid Citra Kumar Ah Neh( Ke ling kia better go back to India). If me are the TAXI driver I will do the same also. Take 30 min to come back. Sure kena TP fine and fare will be more than $30 if meter still running later KPKB. How come so stupid use Nets/Credit card to pay the TAXI fare .
Lucky the taxi driver leave the bag in police station. If me I will throw away.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The brainless lancheowless faggot is on holiday ah? Why? I fuck your mother that's why you so pissed with me, is it? You expect everyone to wait for you to withdraw your money from ATM ah? Don't have money don't take the cab lah. So simple. Or is it your dickless heavily inflated ego stops you from taking MRT or bus ah? You fucking moron! :oIo:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That stupid Citra Kumar Ah Neh( Ke ling kia better go back to India). If me are the TAXI driver I will do the same also. Take 30 min to come back. Sure kena TP fine and fare will be more than $30 if meter still running later KPKB. How come so stupid use Nets/Credit card to pay the TAXI fare .
Lucky the taxi driver leave the bag in police station. If me I will throw away.

DO you think a cheapskate keling shit like her would agree toi pay the running meter??????

Kelings are snakes and liars you think they will actually pay.

ANd wtf 30 mins to withdraw money??????

This fucking keling really talking cock and wasting time like a black shit that she is. :mad::mad:

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! School holidays is here ALREADY?!!! LOL!... No wonder you become active all of the sudden. LancheowLESS faggot. Do you know what ego is?
:oIo:

small boy devil wee-in-tin, dun pretend pretend be snake and try siam the issue. ego is refusing to admit that you have made a mistake and is oso trying to be intellectually dishonest ..and not say i wantto say, that is you, you and you....you xia suay anot?

1sickpuppy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn... the more I read this letter the more I buay tahan this ah neh FT bitch..

Not in the wrong? Demand?

This is not India where you can treat cabbies like shit ok?

So it's the 3rd time you got fucked by cabbies?

Obviously something wrong with you right?

Why don't you go back to India and take your "auto"?

MOTHERCHOOT! :oIo:

Chances if she had done it in ah neh land it would be the 1st and last time. Those ah neh taxi drivers would have shoved their snakes up her ass so many times that she would not dare to complain.:p:p:p:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin: