• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An eye witness view of Aware EGM..some shocking details

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal
give me a break. it is how crude and worse the behaviour of the new guards that put me and everyone off. they are most uncivilised , arrogant, pompous assh@les pretending to be dignifed. telling people to "shut up and sit down" gives lie to the character of the new guards. How they connive to take over tell you how sneaky and shrewd their twisted minds are. SO STOP TELLING ME THE OLD GUARDS ARE THE ONE THAT IT BADLY BEHAVED WHEN THE NEW GUARDS ARE SH!TTY in character. no better than the gays, probably worse. all these self righteous posturing like mad women. that's why they lost. good has triump over eviil. period:oIo::oIo::oIo:

well,

i find it amusing that these bunch of people keep whinning about how homosexual is wrong & immoral according to the bible, yet lying in front of national media, deceit, scheming, back-stabbing, stereotyping, discrimination is ok .....

amazing.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sunday, 3 May 2009
Sectarian Christians replaced by Sectarian Gays - So what's the difference?

at 8:12:00 AM
Can't help feeling that the original, old Aware's agenda is centred on gay and lesbian issues. About every other speaker from the old guards' supporters talked about homosexuality and sexual orientation. As if there isn't any other female minorities.

Here are some facts that happened at the EGM:

1. The Old Guard did not deny that the trainer's manual that was put up online, which teaches young girls that homo sex is natural, is authentic. This is notwithstanding the fact that MOE finds that it warrants an investigation.

2. The Old Guard said that the topic of mentioning homo sex in schools is natural, is only about a minute or so.

3. About more than 50% of the speakers supporting the Old Guard spoke about homosexuality.

4. 45% of the speakers supporting the Old Guard spoke against Josie and gang, be it their management style or takeover style.

5. Less than 5% of the speakers spoke about what the Old Guard did for AWARE and women in Singapore.

As a parent and member of the public, I see that the above shows that the Old Guard is adamant, unrepentant and unmoved by the fact that they have breached parents' trust, when they covertly sneaked in pro-homo topics in the CSE in schools.

Luckily for parents, MOE is now investigating the case.

Items 1 and 2 show that there exists a planned, methodical system to indoctrinate young girls as young as 12 in schools that homo is a natural practice - and they still intend to carry that plan out - notwithstanding the fact that MOE is now investigating Aware's CSE programme.
Items 3 shows that AWARE is now under the control of gays and lesbians.

Item 4 - no comment. That is in order for an EGM.

Item 5 shows that women in Singapore is currently last on the current AWARE's (ie Dana's group now) agenda.

A Christian interest is replaced with gay interest. So what is the difference?

From my wife's perspective.

My wife joined AWARE only just before the EGM. She is not affiliated to either side. When she arrived, she found a long queue. Seeing some white shirts, she initially thought they were ushers for AWARE. It later turned out that they were supporters of the old guard. She was led by a team of white shirts to nowhere round a wild goose chase. After about 20 to 30 minutes later, she was finally directed by genuine ushers back into the very queue she was led away from by the white shirts.

On hindsight, she felt that the old guards' group deliberately pretended to be officials of AWARE to confuse members of the public. At one stage she was evenly brazenly asked who was she supporting - the old or the new.

My wife spoke to some other members of the public, who like her were non-partisan, and found that they too felt they had been "mishandled" by the group of white shirts.

My wife also observed that supporters of the old group hogged the microphone. Speakers who did not support the old guard were booed and jeered. They numbered less than five, because dozens of Old guard supporters hogged the microphone. Supporters of the old guard on the other hand were cheered to the point that the chairperson could not reply to what was said by people from the floor.

Overall scenario was the crowd was boorish, boisterous and gangster-like.

The mass media also appears to favour the old guard. Channelnews Asia reported that speakers from all walks of life spoke for pluralism. Not quite true. About more than 50% spoke about gay and lesbians and less than 5% spoke about women in general. The rest attacked Josie and gang.

My wife was stunned and shocked that some reporters of the media even cheered when supporters of the old guard made points about gays/lesbians and/or attacks on Josie and gang.

But the one that takes the cake was the reporter who yelled and jumped with joy when an announcement was made that the motion of no confidence against the EXCO was carried out.

Aren't reporters supposed to impartial? Isn't it like the referee celebrating a goal when one side scores?

That about explains why the MSM seems to crucify Josie and gang, while making Old Guard look they are for secularism and pluralism, when it was obvious to members of the public who were at the EGM, the issue closest to the hearts of the supporters of Old Guard, was about gay rights.

That is my say from a member of the public, a parent, who does not have any affiliation with Christian groups, gay groups, old guard or new guard.

Thought I need to let readers of this blog know that what you hear and see from the media and pro-gay blogs has been grossly misrepresented.

Today, I don't believe that the AWARE is for pluralism. It is still as sectarian as Josie's group. Only difference is that Josie's group is filled with pro-Christians, while Dana's group is filled with pro-gays and lesbians. Also, at least Josie's group was civil.

Even as I did not attend the meeting I can sense that the press is already taking side before the EGM. They kept playing the religious card by highlighting the COOS where some of the new guard attends. The media had painted a warped picture and made the old guards look like they were the agrieved party.
My contacts tell me that the old guards has connections with SPH and the media. It seems like the General Election where the credible opposition are portrayed in a bad light and have their worst photo angles published.
All I can say now is the old guard had brought in the gays and gangsters to hijack the EGM. I congratulate them for condoning homosexuals and AIDS.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Lock

The remarkable thing I read was that there were xtians there who really opposed other xtians. Irene Ang was mentioned but this raises more questions. Bible is damn clearcut about homosexuality n sodomy, yet why are xtians still spilt on this issue? These acts n lifestyles are to be condemned, no compromise.

My answer to you is simple and clear cut:
There are Christians and there are Christians.
There are Muslims and there are Muslims.
There are Buddhists and there are Buddhists.
etc etc

Mankind is fallible. GOD is not.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
The key issue is that the Bible also admonishes thousand and one other things. (e.g. no eating of shellfish), but many xtians (rightly) chose to ignore some of these passages. The split is really over (a) the interpretations of the Bible and (b) how far do we want the Bible to guide our day to day life. It would be utmost hypocrisy if we were to cherry pick what we like and what we don't in the Bible.

One needs to be a Christian who pursues the Christian way of life to understand what you don't. Trying to walk with Jesus helps.

DrPanacea

Alfrescian
Loyal
However Josie and her gang unfortunately, has given Christianity a bad name..........

I disagree with you. It was the media who played the religious card trying to give Christianity a bad. I blame the press for breaking the religious harmony the govt had tried so hard to build. They are the guilty ones.

Last edited:

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was the media who played the religious card trying to give Christianity a bad. I blame the press for breaking the religious harmony the govt had tried so hard to build. They are the guilty ones.

Whoever control the media will win, in this case, Gay power is behind the media, media fear govt., govt fear Gay, finally Gay rule Sinkie.

Nowaday, gahmen care no more about moral but money, as long as Gay are brighter, gay can bring in money, gay can creat jobs, gay is good to them.

Sinkapore = Sincity, expect AIDS to sore, good luck to those who embrace homosexuality, you choose your path to hell.

LoveSingFade

Alfrescian
Loyal
I feel that there is no winner out of this whole saga except may be Straits Times. What I learned from this saga was the power of the reporter. It actually show me how media can influence readers.
I am worry that the reporters have learned how to use the media power entrusted to them to put it to their own use guided by their own feelings...may be ST management should look into this.

You have pointed out the true facts clearly, but why should the ST management should look into this? Don't you see how many reporters/editors have promoted to PAP MP?:rolleyes:

cowbehcowbu

Alfrescian
Loyal
a normal man, will get goose pimples whenever he is approached or touched by a gay....why..the pychic is DIFFERENT.emanating from ones. soul.....
gay and lesbians had perverted sexual orientation.....like diesease..so normal man and women will feel very strange when approached..
human race had .by their incessant greeds on material world ,destroyed the balance of nature........now....some human had distorted sexual orientation is trying to destroy the human race........
THE MAJORITY OF NORMAL HUMAN BEINGS HAD A RIGHT TO TELL THESE AGREESIVE PERVERT TO STAy AWAY...and keep to themselves...
WHY SHOULD THE OVERHELMINGLY NORMAL MAJORITY BE DISTURED AND HARRASED BY THESE PITIFUL DISTORTED SOULS....????????JUST TELL THEM TO STAY AWAY....

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
One needs to be a Christian who pursues the Christian way of life to understand what you don't. Trying to walk with Jesus helps.

very hard if the person is blinded with personal interests...

to them Jesus cannot be seen.

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
I disagree with you. It was the media who played the religious card trying to give Christianity a bad. I blame the press for breaking the religious harmony the govt had tried so hard to build. They are the guilty ones.

like they play against the opposition cards....

and the dumb population fell into the trap...

that's why PAP continue to win after another elections...

so the entire population are happy with 280 billions taxpayer monies lost by the Temasek/GIC, but not happy with the overthrow of the gay & lez AWARE?

one thing is for sure, he who speaks the loudest will win the election, and the manipulation of the media by self interests groups will screw the entire nation once again!!!

continue to endure the suffering!! my people of SGP!

i tried to liberate you guys from the slavery by the LeeRegime, but you refused to listen and follow Jesus...

instead continue to dwell in your own pleasures....and suffering...

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkapore = Sincity, expect AIDS to sore, good luck to those who embrace homosexuality, you choose your path to hell.

you aint see nuthing yet....

2004 - Tsunami - 200K killed, millions homes destroyed.

2008 - Cyclone - abt 200K killed, millions homes destroyed.

2008 - Sichuan Earthquakes - about 100K killed, millions homes destroyed.

2009 - Swine Flu - final casualty, unknown!

within 10 years, we experience so many catastrophic disasters..not including others not listed above..

who still haven't wake up yet?

The RealTuaKee

Alfrescian
Loyal

If walking with Jesus results in making arrogant deluded xtians like Darth Thio n her sneaky lying pussies, then I rather walk alone. Sorry jesus.

And the irony of it, they still believe they are following Jesus!%$$#^!@&

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
If walking with Jesus results in making arrogant deluded xtians like Darth Thio n her sneaky lying pussies, then I rather walk alone. Sorry jesus.

And the irony of it, they still believe they are following Jesus!%$$#^!@&

how about, JBJ?

he walked with Jesus too?

will you walk with him? :biggrin:

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
you aint see nuthing yet....

2004 - Tsunami - 200K killed, millions homes destroyed.

2008 - Cyclone - abt 200K killed, millions homes destroyed.

2008 - Sichuan Earthquakes - about 100K killed, millions homes destroyed.

2009 - Swine Flu - final casualty, unknown!

within 10 years, we experience so many catastrophic disasters..not including others not listed above..

who still haven't wake up yet?

u see jesus with your own eyes before huh:confused:

u also hearsay only mah.. chey:biggrin:

VIBGYOR

Alfrescian
Loyal
u see jesus with your own eyes before huh:confused:

u also hearsay only mah.. chey:biggrin:

seriously! Jesus spirit exists in JBJ....and Mother Teresa...etc....

plus alot of missionaries around the world!

Jesus spirit is with us! Maybe we have too much pride as SGPlians that we can't see it?

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear Ilovepork,

"I really don't like the way ST spiced up the saga as a 'coup'. By doing so, they are not reporters but playing the judge role. Were there concrete evidences that these ousted exco came together purposely to oust the old guard? I could sense some of the ST reporters are just siding on the old guards, no longer playing a neutral ground. "

Okay I'm listening
Tell me which part of the reporting was untrue
Tell me Josie's side of the story

"The loosers? Not the old guard and the ousted exco. But people like us who have kept mum and not speaking up, still holding strong traditional views on family values etc. The western world is good in redefining society, family, even marriage. All these under the name of advancement. Has anyone known what the effect would be? It might be too late when it happen. "

If you choose to keep silent, then you deserve to be losers

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal

Okay so point out which part of the reporting was untrue