• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

An eye witness view of Aware EGM..some shocking details

Lee Hsien Tau

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Goh?

How come he got chicken pox at his age?

does he knows why he got hit?

Lau Goh is not getting chicken pox at his age.

What he probably has is the re-emergence of latent varicella zoster virus, somehow having come into contact with someone with chicken pox or intimacy with someone having herpes zoster,

and so has his cock up in flames, bleeding somewhat.

Oral acyclovir, taken up to 5 times a day for a week is prescribed.

I had it about a year back (dun know how I got it but not through sexual contact) and had to go to Kitchener Rd for medication where they asked a lot of silly questions but no isolation is needed.

Lau Goh either very serious or else cannot be trusted to take his medication, so he need to be warded, or it could be like they say what he has is not what is reported.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
very sad, unfortunate and worrying that you have fallen into this dangerous insidious sinister trap...like alot of naive gullible singgies...i suggest you read this excerpt from cherian george's article...

and exposed them as scaremongers[/U][/B].[/B][/COLOR]

why feel sad and unfortunate..:confused:

i will always be anti-gay no matter what..:cool:

same as i will always be anti-pappies:biggrin:

chewed

Alfrescian
Loyal

like what Porfiro said, you need to look at the bigger picture.

Your dislike of G&L is your own preference, but don't let other manipulative people use your preference, worse still, use you as a pawn to discriminate others.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
like what Porfiro said, you need to look at the bigger picture.

Your dislike of G&L is your own preference, but don't let other manipulative people use your preference, worse still, use you as a pawn to discriminate others.

manipulate me?? not so easy lah.. :biggrin:

if not i will be a christian long time ago liao:cool:

hairylee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lau Goh is not getting chicken pox at his age.

What he probably has is the re-emergence of latent varicella zoster virus, somehow having come into contact with someone with chicken pox or intimacy with someone having herpes zoster,

and so has his cock up in flames, bleeding somewhat.

Oral acyclovir, taken up to 5 times a day for a week is prescribed.

I had it about a year back (dun know how I got it but not through sexual contact) and had to go to Kitchener Rd for medication where they asked a lot of silly questions but no isolation is needed.

Lau Goh either very serious or else cannot be trusted to take his medication, so he need to be warded, or it could be like they say what he has is not what is reported.

If they do a contact tracing it will lead to TT Durai.

MarrickG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gay and Lesbian is an issue. But how about having a secret basement for excorcism? I understand that some churches does such services for its members but for Thio to have one of her own in her own house. Really got so many devils to chase away meh? Would you want a fanatic like that to control AWARE?

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=27295

Porfirio Rubirosa

Alfrescian
Loyal
i have no problems with your own personal beliefs and values...however i suggest you should be concerned when people with broader agendas manipulate and hoodwink you by playing on your anti-gay feelings...

londontrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why u haven't got your daily needs for anals?

Does it explained ur anal retention?

still such an angry little closet gay boy
still lashing out at the world
still can't accept that Nature intended you to be a cock sucker
Don't spend time surfing the internet
Pray Harder!
PRAY PRAY PRAY!