• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Amy Cheong has left S'pore for Perth

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She shouldn't openly spoke, what the majority, quietly speaks in hush tones...it is time that the Malay community takes a very hard look at themselves..rather blame the rest for their insensitivity! Peace, bruther!

She is considered highly educated and working for a government body yes she should know better and this should never have come out from her. I guess some how she finally snapped. Watch out, more and more people here are going to snap when pushed further.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
She must have gone to Australia to get her Pauline Hensen award.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
She is considered highly educated and working for a government body yes she should know better and this should never have come out from her. I guess some how she finally snapped. Watch out, more and more people here are going to snap when pushed further.

Why should someone highly educated and working for a government body necessarily know better? :confused:

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
You obviously don't know Lionel De Souza :wink:

Oh come on doggie, who would want to know a out of mileage ass hole, living his remaining years looking to stir shit and ding donging here and there to still make a living when he could have retired BIG time and shake legs with his investment making him BIG returns?

I bet his CPF is definitely much much lesser than zorro Lims " I feel so rich every month" by now but then again he could have thought that scoring brownie points at his age, could make him feel richer than zorro Lim! LOL

Last edited:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
You didn't read about his windfall.

Oh come on doggie, who would want to know a out of mileage ass hole, living his remaining years looking to stir shit and ding donging here and there to still make a living when he could have retired BIG time and shake legs with his investment making him BIG returns?

I bet his CPF is definitely much much lesser than zorro Lims " I feel so rich every month" by now but then again he could have thought that scoring brownie points at his age, could make him feel richer than zorro Lim! LOL

Batok Seri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Reactivated her FB and I quote her latest entry commenting on another indigenous wedding..

"Pay for a proper wedding asshats!
If you fork out more than $50, the musicians will come with proper instruments not just sticks.
You can even get a proper smoke machine and at least top half of a tuxedo for the groom.
How can the marriage last like that."
[video=youtube;TeA_vA0JTJM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TeA_vA0JTJM[/video]

Koolieman

singapore-2035-amy-cheong-ntuc2.jpg
The National Tolerance and Unity Council has elected veteran Grassroots leader Amy Cheong as its new Chairperson...

http://singapore2035.wordpress.com/2012/10/09/ntuc-elects-amy-cheong-as-chairperson/

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This whole thing is really out of proportion. There are many times each of us feel like venting..maybe at a Malay wedding, a chinese funeral, ...heck even at your own race or religion or family members. So what!! The most is that we ignore it as the person who did that just lowered herself/himself in the eyes of others. Why the need for PMs, whatever Ms to make comments, or kay-poh King to make police reports. This whole thing is becoming a bloody circus!!

can be taken to court, you know?....

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Reactivated her FB and I quote her latest entry commenting on another indigenous wedding..

"Pay for a proper wedding asshats!
If you fork out more than $50, the musicians will come with proper instruments not just sticks.
You can even get a proper smoke machine and at least top half of a tuxedo for the groom.
How can the marriage last like that."

Now I know, she hates the blessed institute of marriage.

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I know, she hates the blessed institute of marriage.

So green frog what makes you think so?

She's single?

If that's so, this Sinkie just help to cut down on it's 'singles who remain unmarried statistic' and you know how the damn place loved to boast about it's favorable figures to show that it is 'well run'!:biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The old debate on race and culture between the Old Man and S Rajaratnam has somehow been rekindled. Should our society develop on the basis of a single Singaporean culture or in peaceful coexistence of several distinct cultures?

We have proceeded on the latter but it is not so easy to achieve a peaceful coexistence and, in fact, over time the differences get wider and wider. It is also not easy to discuss things that one race, one culture imposes on another without it being too "sensitive" to raise for discussion. If that is the case, how can we stop society from falling apart?

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng noted the Malaysian FT holding Singapore PR status gripped her female dog tail n ran for her dog life back to kangaroo land Aussie liao! :biggrin: