• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I bitchy?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
good evening sister. you have company. i'm feeling bitchy too after watching the golden state warriors score 81 points in the first half and not being able to see the 2nd half as i have to dash home and go to bed. as a woman about to tie the knot, you have every right to be aware of blind spots or surprises lurking in dark corners. good night and post more tomorrow. :cool:

Hello hello my elder brother!:smile: :smile:

I am not an NBA fan. Thanks for your reassurance once again. I will do as you have guided me in the past. Always have a soft spot for you :smile: .

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Generally, all men cannot be trusted because they walk with their cock hanging loose outside their bodies which can be stimulated at any time or anywhere to spray wide and far. All it needs to get it stimulated is a willing female and once tasted forbidden fruit, it will go back for more.
Hello Big. Your description is pretty graphic. Oh gosh! Anyway, that's the way you write and I have to accept it.

Nonetheless, I agree with you on the trustworthiness of Men (in general). Thanks. :smile:

You sure? John Tan wrote like an ex-patient of IMH championing the pappies like his God. You are apolitical.

I have skimmed through some of John’s posts in other threads as well. He is just being himself. He is NBP.

I am not apolitical. I am an ABP, totally opposite from John.

However, I find it rather pointless to talk about Singapore politics given that the majority of Singaporeans lack critical thinking and prefer to be hoodwinked rather than use their intellectual ability (if any, for a start) to discern what is best for Singapore and themselves.

John may be an establishment loyalist. But that doesn’t make him my enemy. I have real-life friends who are grassroots and establishment loyalists as well. It is their choice so I wouldn’t dwell on politics when I am with them. On a human being level, I treat them with the same level of care and concern which I have for any human being and Singaporean.

GTG, need to help out in the kitchen, otherwise, the apartment may be burnt down. TTYL.

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can say you and your partner still have a long way to go...before transiting to channel 8 drama which is now to real life drama so dont think so much just let nature take its course

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Hello John! :smile: Always nice to see you commenting on my pieces. I guess we both have the same interests for writing our pieces with panache, style and elegance :smile: .

Oh I finally tried the Cara Cara you recommended. My mum bought them. I really like the taste and bite-feel of the distinctive pinkish-red and orange flesh. Thanks :smile: .

Errr…why should he be happy that I am jealous? I would have thought it’s the other way round where, as Wunder alleged, I am invading his privacy and space?

Cara Cara oranges are my favourite type of oranges by far. Very juicy and nice. I am stocking up on them as they are seasonal.

Partners usually like a little jealousy as it makes them feel treasured. Jealousy becomes a turn-off when it leads to ugly fights, spying and suspicion.