• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Am I bitchy?

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, but not as much as the Insecure Manipulative Yet Needy Gossiper who uses different monikers to boost his own ego in between botox treatments. :biggrin:
you aren't bitchy. just jealous and possessive.

Afternoon C3PO and Blackie.

I can see both of you are still engaging in your usual war of words and Blackie is unfortunately “populating” this thread with his gibberish.

Gosh, I didn’t know you two have so much antagonisms, even on a restful Saturday weekend. Please enjoy the weekend rather than engaging in boys’ fight. You both probably add up to more than a century years old. Suum cuique, that’s all I say to both of you. :smile:

Blackie, I admit that I am jealous and possessive. But I guess it’s normal for me to feel so. Thanks for confirming I ain’t bitchy :smile: .

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
kanina

calling the girl cocotte is bitchy. chicken or in french prostitute.
or u been to cocotte restaurant before at jalan besar.

but probably u still have a cock :rolleyes:

kanina

Dear Kan. Afternoon. As I reiterated to you before, I suggest you find some solace in Matthew 17:14-18. And, nope, I haven’t been to Cocotte restaurant in Singapore. Do mind your manners, though :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are not bitchy. And he is happy that you are jealous.

Hello John! :smile: Always nice to see you commenting on my pieces. I guess we both have the same interests for writing our pieces with panache, style and elegance :smile: .

Oh I finally tried the Cara Cara you recommended. My mum bought them. I really like the taste and bite-feel of the distinctive pinkish-red and orange flesh. Thanks :smile: .

Errr…why should he be happy that I am jealous? I would have thought it’s the other way round where, as Wunder alleged, I am invading his privacy and space?

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Good afternoon Kraft. Hope you had a good brunch/lunch. We just had ours at PasarBella at Turf City. I am now at NUSS Guild House having a coffee while he is at some IT show at Suntec Convention. Men and their gadgets. Never interested in them, but no choice, it’s our weekend together. Maybe after replying to a couple of messages, I should make my way to Emporium Shokuhin at Marina Square for a walk.

No, I am not a bitch (if I don’t want to) :smile:

haha...you very comical and interesting, i like...haha...lol...:biggrin:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not sure how sincere your man is. If he is, he would have told you about "Cocoette" and his girlfriends. You don't have to go into all the trouble to find out from his mobile. It is like going to his safe deposit box and find out all about his valuables and he says to you after you have done so that since you crack the safe deposit box code, it is no big deal ... there is nothing to hide. I will be mad that you crack the code and get into my safe. Things personal remain personal , no ?

Good afternoon Wunder :smile: I guess you are probably right that things which are personal remain personal. I made an error of judgment this morning. Thankfully, he is nice and didn’t “detonate” in my face. Maybe it’s because he just woke up and not in his usual self yet. Anyway, I won’t do such an “incursion” again. Enjoy your day Wunder! :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
Knn, you don't have the rights to be bitchy. Most you are allowed to be cocky with your English or when visitors in zoo take pix with you.

Choot, of late, you have become sort of nauseating. You weren’t like this before and I am wondering why you are so fixated to that uncanny chimpanzee. For the umpteen times, I do not know that octopedal mutant.

Yes, my English is probably better, but you don’t have to mudsling me, right?

Well, I can’t stop you insisting that I am some re-embodiment of some Monkey God in the Year of the Golden Monkey. But I hope you get the gender correct, at least for sanity.

Have a great weekend anyway :smile: .

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hello John! :smile: Errr…why should he be happy that I am jealous? I would have thought it’s the other way round where, as Wunder alleged, I am invading his privacy and space?

Is this your first relationship? I am quite astounded you asked that question.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
haha...you very comical and interesting, i like...haha...lol...:biggrin:

Kraft, I am not sure if that's a compliment or deliberate sarcasm.

Umm...but it's ok. I am who I am and I can't expect more that what I am. Adieu! I am off to Emporium Shokuhin now.

TTYL :smile:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chiew who is this claire ?
Who is claire
She is a men with long stick dangling there
Suck the dick if you dare
Lick the balls full of hair

There was a sbf representative pix of Claire that I dare not show you. It's embarrassing. Back view, well built with curvy perm hair, slim waist and finally a long stick dangling in front :eek:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Who is claire
She is a men with long stick dangling there
Suck the dick if you dare
Lick the balls full of hair

There was a sbf representative pix of Claire that I dare not show you. It's embarrassing. Back view, well built with curvy perm hair, slim waist and finally a long stick dangling in front :eek:

wahahahahahaaaaa ...... this is a great forum. simi pattern all have.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
good evening sister. you have company. i'm feeling bitchy too after watching the golden state warriors score 81 points in the first half and not being able to see the 2nd half as i have to dash home and go to bed. as a woman about to tie the knot, you have every right to be aware of blind spots or surprises lurking in dark corners. good night and post more tomorrow. :cool:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Choot, of late, you have become sort of nauseating. You weren’t like this before and I am wondering why you are so fixated to that uncanny chimpanzee. For the umpteen times, I do not know that octopedal mutant.

Yes, my English is probably better, but you don’t have to mudsling me, right?

Well, I can’t stop you insisting that I am some re-embodiment of some Monkey God in the Year of the Golden Monkey. But I hope you get the gender correct, at least for sanity.

Have a great weekend anyway :smile: .

My heart was broken and angered when I found out you are ah meng.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
My brain says all men cannot be trusted. In fact, it says trust no one, not even myself. Every one of us cheats at some point in our life...

Generally, all men cannot be trusted because they walk with their cock hanging loose outside their bodies which can be stimulated at any time or anywhere to spray wide and far. All it needs to get it stimulated is a willing female and once tasted forbidden fruit, it will go back for more.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hello John! :smile: Always nice to see you commenting on my pieces. I guess we both have the same interests for writing our pieces with panache, style and elegance...

You sure? John Tan wrote like an ex-patient of IMH championing the pappies like his God. You are apolitical.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
....Blackie, I admit that I am jealous and possessive. But I guess it’s normal for me to feel so. Thanks for confirming I ain’t bitchy :smile: .

Normal for every real woman to be jealous, possessive and bitchy ... if you don't have these personality traits, you ain't real woman but it is dangerous to get tangled with a woman with these extreme traits. She might be more than willing and ready to slice off your cock.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Generally, all men cannot be trusted because they walk with their cock hanging loose outside their bodies which can be stimulated at any time or anywhere to spray wide and far. All it needs to get it stimulated is a willing female and once tasted forbidden fruit, it will go back for more.

Regardless male or female, the joy of sex cannot be described so easily. A pity albino eunuch won't have this experience.

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
You went for a run, he woke up , communicated whatever he needs with all his flames, candles and lamps. Went back to sleep, that phone you see - a decoy. Like those wily Chinese businessmen, they have 2 account books.

Hello Red :smile: . Just back home. He says he will cook dinner, so I am surfing on the net and “acting” my role as Princess. hehe :smile:

Well, I doubt that swine is that “bright” to do the decoy tricks you have suggested.

Apologies for missing your post just now. Have a wonderful evening :smile:

Claire

Alfrescian
Loyal
What an exotic name! :biggrin:
I feel better too! :o :wink:

Ru, honestly speaking I absolutely do not know what you are mumbling all these while.

It all sounds incoherent to me and perhaps you should focus on giving me ideas rather than embedding ambiguous and cryptic messages. Last but not least, I am not an alien. I am Claire, a human being with 2 eyes, 2 ears, 1 nose and 1 mouth.

Enjoy your evening :smile: