• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Algeria: Good Muslim athlete withdraws from Olympics to avoid facing Israeli opponent, the enemy race indicates in his religion book!

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm sure you don't know what you are typing except that you want your mother wife daughter sister aunt cousin sister in law to be fucked by me and by all and sundry

that's not a revelation by any means
it goes to show anybody who is a kafir, just like you, is not well versed in anything involving the slightest of intellect
LOL!.... As expected from racist retards like you. No wonder your wife and mother beg me to fuck them thousands of times because they know you are such an idiot. Now your female cousins, sisters, and aunts want me to fuck them as well? LOL!..... Such pathetic idiot you are... LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from racist retards like you. No wonder your wife and mother beg me to fuck them thousands of times because they know you are such an idiot. Now your female cousins, sisters, and aunts want me to fuck them as well? LOL!..... Such pathetic idiot you are... LOL!....

i'm sure you don't know what you are typing except that you want your mother wife daughter sister aunt cousin sister in law to be fucked by me and by all and sundry

it goes to show anybody who is a kafir, just like you, is not well versed in anything involving the slightest of intellect

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!.... As expected from a racist retard like you who are clueless as always. LOL!..... No wonder your wife and mother always beg me to fuck them to have a good time as they know being with you is killing them with your dickless self. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from a racist retard like you who are clueless as always. LOL!..... No wonder your wife and mother always beg me to fuck them to have a good time as they know being with you is killing them with your dickless self. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!.... As expected from racist retard like you always want me to fuck your wife, mother, sisters, aunts, cousin sisters. LOL!..... This shows your dickless pathetic self. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from racist retard like you always want me to fuck your wife, mother, sisters, aunts, cousin sisters. LOL!..... This shows your dickless pathetic self. LOL!....

lajdlfkjasdf

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lajdlfkjasdf

LOL!.... As expected from a racist retard like you who don't know how to rebut but just type how useless you are! LOL!.... No wonder you want me to fuck your wife, mother, sisters, daughter because they know you are a pathetic dickless useless faggot. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from a racist retard like you who don't know how to rebut but just type how useless you are! LOL!.... No wonder you want me to fuck your wife, mother, sisters, daughter because they know you are a pathetic dickless useless faggot. LOL!...

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... As expected from a racist retard like you who want me to fuck your wife, mother, sisters, daughters and all your female relatives because you got no dick. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from a racist retard like you who want me to fuck your wife, mother, sisters, daughters and all your female relatives because you got no dick. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... As expected from racist retard like you now begging me to fuck your wife and mother because you are dickless. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from racist retard like you now begging me to fuck your wife and mother because you are dickless. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... As expected fro a racist retard like you who want me to fuck your wife, daughter and you mother. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected fro a racist retard like you who want me to fuck your wife, daughter and you mother. LOL!....

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!.... Your wife, mother, daughters, and cousin sisters want me to fuck them because they are so ashame to have a dickless guy like you in their family? LOL!.... No wonder you are so fucking retarded! LOL1......

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... Your wife, mother, daughters, and cousin sisters want me to fuck them because they are so ashame to have a dickless guy like you in their family? LOL!.... No wonder you are so fucking retarded! LOL1......

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

LOL!... As expected from a racist retard like you who don't know what you are typing. LOL!... No wonder you want me to fuck your wife and mother because you are a dickless faggot. LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from a racist retard like you who don't know what you are typing. LOL!... No wonder you want me to fuck your wife and mother because you are a dickless faggot. LOL!...

i'm sure you don't know what you are typing except that you want your mother wife daughter sister aunt cousin sister in law to be fucked by me and by all and sundry that's not a revelation by any means it goes to show anybody who is a kafir, just like you, is not well versed in anything involving the slightest of intellect

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i'm sure you don't know what you are typing except that you want your mother wife daughter sister aunt cousin sister in law to be fucked by me and by all and sundry that's not a revelation by any means it goes to show anybody who is a kafir, just like you, is not well versed in anything involving the slightest of intellect
LOL!.... As expected from a racist retard like you. So many people here can see how stupid you are and they also concluded that you don't know what you are typing about. LOL!... No wonder your wife and mother beg me to fuck them because you are a dickless faggot! LOL!....