• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Algeria: Good Muslim athlete withdraws from Olympics to avoid facing Israeli opponent, the enemy race indicates in his religion book!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
False religions like polytheist trinitarian Christians should not pretend to be believers in the true religion when they do not even have a single scripture intact unadulterated in their original language to begin with.

True religion comes from a 50 year old man who fucked kids and made his living as a bandit like those boko haram losers? muhammad was never a prophet.

It's recorded in the moslem scriptures that mahomet's scribes changed the quran as they pleased. Today, hardly any of their original scrolls are around, excluding the part of the quran that got eaten by a goat or a pig. So much for intact and unadulterated quran.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
True religion comes from a 50 year old man who fucked kids and made his living as a bandit like those boko haram losers? muhammad was never a prophet.

It's recorded in the moslem scriptures that mahomet's scribes changed the quran as they pleased. Today, hardly any of their original scrolls are around, excluding the part of the quran that got eaten by a goat or a pig. So much for intact and unadulterated quran.

Spoken like a true paedophile.

Is that called projection? Psychological projection? Paedophile priests and their young victims thinking everybody experienced the same as them?

The Noble Quran has been memorized by tens of millions of people all around the world, and pretty much belonging to all demographic characters.

Verses from the Quran have to be recited every day, at least 5 times a day, all around the world, and this has been done for over 14 centuries now. There is no way to get around this dilemma for kafir liars who want to oh so desperately prove that the Quran is not intact in its original form but can't find any logical evidence, explanation or even the slightest hint that might prove so. The last resort for them expectedly is to fabricate stories, such is the pathetically low levels of intellectual integrity of those fraudsters who believe getting their posterior penetrated - like you - by paedophile priests is a glorious event and a memorable experience.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Spoken like a true paedophile.

Is that called projection? Psychological projection? Paedophile priests and their young victims thinking everybody experienced the same as them?

The Noble Quran has been memorized by tens of millions of people all around the world, and pretty much belonging to all demographic characters.

Verses from the Quran have to be recited every day, at least 5 times a day, all around the world, and this has been done for over 14 centuries now. There is no way to get around this dilemma for kafir liars who want to oh so desperately prove that the Quran is not intact in its original form but can't find any logical evidence, explanation or even the slightest hint that might prove so. The last resort for them expectedly is to fabricate stories, such is the pathetically low levels of intellectual integrity of those fraudsters who believe getting their posterior penetrated - like you - by paedophile priests is a glorious event.

We've already gone through this, where there are different versions of the quran around. It's also written in the moslem scriptures that mahomet's scribes changed the quran as they deemed fit. And one part of the quran was eaten by sheep or a pig or goat.

It's also discomforting to know that moslems recite quran before committing all sorts of atrocities like murder, stealing, pedophilia and banditry.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
We've already gone through this, where there are different versions of the quran around. It's also written in the moslem scriptures that mahomet's scribes changed the quran as they deemed fit. And one part of the quran was eaten by sheep or a pig or goat.

It's also discomforting to know that moslems recite quran before committing all sorts of atrocities like murder, stealing, pedophilia and banditry.

I've never seen anybody anywhere recite the Quran before stealing or worse yet commiting paedophilia.

I have evidence that plenty of churchgoers are addicted to paedophilia and plenty of them have been victims of paedophilia - including you - which quite understandably might have left mental scars.

As explained before, there could not have been multiple versions of the Quran in existence since that would have created chaos and even infighting between various groups over the last 14+ centuries over which version is authentic during prayers.

Nothing as such has happened during the last 14+ centuries.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I've never seen anybody anywhere recite the Quran before stealing or worse yet commiting paedophilia.

You should see the PAS party, aceh moslem religious nuts, the taliban, al qaeda, pakistani moslem religious fanatics who kidnap hindu kids for rape and forced marriages.

As explained before, there could not have been multiple versions of the Quran in existence since that would have created chaos and even infighting between various groups over the last 14+ centuries over which version is authentic during prayers.

Before the modern age of air travel and internet, most people lived in their own local communities, isolated from events happening elsewhere. For moslems, there's plenty of reasons for infighting. Even mahomet's own apostles fought and killed each other shortly after the fake prophet finally die a painful death from poisoning by a jewish woman he sexually assaulted.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thousands of people already fucked your mother. you do not call a random stranger your father just because of that.

None of that has anything to do with any of the arguments presented so far.
Wow! Thousands of people already fucked your mother? LOL!.... What about your Sister and your daugther? I fucked them already, so are they also fucke by thousands as well? LOL!...

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
You should see the PAS party, aceh moslem religious nuts, the taliban, al qaeda, pakistani moslem religious fanatics who kidnap hindu kids for rape and forced marriages.

Provide evidence.

Before the modern age of air travel and internet, most people lived in their own local communities, isolated from events happening elsewhere. For moslems, there's plenty of reasons for infighting. Even mahomet's own apostles fought and killed each other shortly after the fake prophet finally die a painful death from poisoning by a jewish woman he sexually assaulted.

Air travel and internet are recent arrivals.

Long before, Muslims had been travelling up and down the East African ocean / West ASEAN Ocean all the way to Guangzhou/Canton right after the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH)'s departure from this world. His uncle Saad ibn Abi Waqqas is also buried in Canton.

Muslims have been performing Hajj long before the so called internet era or air travel that you are unduly glorifying.

Like a proven liar that has been proven false on numerous occasions, you have again proven that your paedophile priest worshipping fake religion built on a fake scripture that is not even intact in its original language and that believes in polytheism (concept of Trinity) your accusations are also built on a foundation of lies and are shattered everytime they meet the irresistible force of truth/facts.

Every single one of the facts I mentioned is easily verifiable.

All of your lies have been debunked.

What's more, your lies are not only obviously false, they could not have been true at all.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! Thousands of people already fucked your mother? LOL!.... What about your Sister and your daugther? I fucked them already, so are they also fucke by thousands as well? LOL!...

obviously you are dumb and also dyslexic.

thousands of people already fucked your mother.

that's not hard to understand but your single digit IQ does not permit you to recognize this simple truth.

won't change anything.

how many times were yoru daughter or sister fucked?

not less than tens of thousands of times.

you are a kafir bastard a chink whore's offspring or a prostitute's illegitimate child

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
obviously you are dumb and also dyslexic.

thousands of people already fucked your mother.

that's not hard to understand but your single digit IQ does not permit you to recognize this simple truth.

won't change anything.

how many times were yoru daughter or sister fucked?

not less than tens of thousands of times.

you are a kafir bastard a chink whore's offspring or a prostitute's illegitimate child
LOL!...

Obviously, you are dumb and retarded. Not to mention, you are dickless.
No wonder your wife and mother want me to fuck them thousands of times while you get fucked by your allah. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!...

Obviously, you are dumb and retarded. Not to mention, you are dickless.
No wonder your wife and mother want me to fuck them thousands of times while you get fucked by your allah. LOL!....

i never thought even a kafir rat like you could be this dumb
why are you obsessed with my dick? how would you know about the length girth and other specific indices of my cock? faggot.
:roflmao:

your mother was already fucked by thousands of people, maybe i did so doesn't mean you get to ramble about anything to just about anybody

maybe your whore of a licentious lewd mother never taught you that you should never even talk or think about incest - it is a major sin. it is harmful, it is evil.

from among the thousands of people who fucked your mother, if it was my cum deposited in her pussy that gave birth to you, how awful disgusting would it be that you would be fantasizing your grand mother. son incest is a crime in just abt every society in history and for moral and even reason, such acts are universally hated.

disgusting!

btw ask your mother if her pussy still stinks as bad as it did back when i fucked her?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i never thought even a kafir rat like you could be this dumb
why are you obsessed with my dick? how would you know about the length girth and other specific indices of my cock? faggot.

your mother was already fucked by thousands of people, maybe i did so doesn't mean you get to ramble about anything to just about anybody

maybe your whore of a licentious lewd mother never taught you that you should never even talk or think about incest - it is a major sin. it is harmful, it is evil.

from among the thousands of people who fucked your mother, if it was my cum deposited in her pussy that gave birth to you, how awful disgusting would it be that you would be fantasizing your grand mother. son incest is a crime in just abt every society in history and for moral and even reason, such acts are universally hated.

disgusting!

btw ask your mother if her pussy still stinks as bad as it did back when i fucked her?
LOL!.... You never thought your wife and mother want me to fuck them thousands of times because they know you are a fucking useless dickless idiot? LOL!

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... You never thought your wife and mother want me to fuck them thousands of times because they know you are a fucking useless dickless idiot? LOL!

subhuman countryman's dupe
your mother sister daughter aunt cousin wife sister in law all fucked by me and any and all comers thousands of times day in day out what you talking about you smelly dickless faggot?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
subhuman countryman's dupe
your mother sister daughter aunt cousin wife sister in law all fucked by me and any and all comers thousands of times day in day out what you talking about you smelly dickless faggot?
LOL!... As expected from retards like you who only know how to copy your Uncle Devil rebutter. LOL!...

No wonder your wife and mother keep begging me to fuck them while you get fucked by your God because you are dickless. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!... As expected from retards like you who only know how to copy your Uncle Devil rebutter. LOL!...

No wonder your wife and mother keep begging me to fuck them while you get fucked by your God because you are dickless. LOL!....

how is that supposed to be a rebuttal of any sort when all you are doing is projecting your inferiority complex since kafir rats like you ceca virus been fucked continuously for 1000 years by your Muslim masters as admitted by your saffron terrorist in chief

your mother daughter aunt wife sister in law cousin all have been fucked by me thousands of times up all their holes and by all and sundry

it won't get you anywhere trying this tactic
we know very well where kafir rats from you originate and exactly how far you lot can go as a subhuman slanty cockroach race that you are

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
how is that supposed to be a rebuttal of any sort when all you are doing is projecting your inferiority complex since kafir rats like you ceca virus been fucked continuously for 1000 years by your Muslim masters as admitted by your saffron terrorist in chief

your mother daughter aunt wife sister in law cousin all have been fucked by me thousands of times up all their holes and by all and sundry

it won't get you anywhere trying this tactic
we know very well where kafir rats from you originate and exactly how far you lot can go as a subhuman slanty cockroach race that you are
LOL!.... As expected from retards like you with low self-esteem worried about your dickless self. LOL!... No wonder your wife and sister want me to fuck them thousands of times while you get fucked continuously by your pathetic imaginary god. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from retards like you with low self-esteem worried about your dickless self. LOL!... No wonder your wife and sister want me to fuck them thousands of times while you get fucked continuously by your pathetic imaginary god. LOL!....

what are these useless LOL after your meaningless self projection about your mother and sister daughter and aunt's sexcapades with all and sundry incl the numerous times they were bumfucked and fucked up their pussy meant to indicate? that your mothers daughter sisters aunts cousins wife are all willing sluts and whores?

that's not news. we all know your mother daughter sister aunt cousin wife are all sluts whores prostitutes.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what are these useless LOL after your meaningless self projection about your mother and sister daughter and aunt's sexcapades with all and sundry incl the numerous times they were bumfucked and fucked up their pussy meant to indicate? that your mothers daughter sisters aunts cousins wife are all willing sluts and whores?

that's not news. we all know your mother daughter sister aunt cousin wife are all sluts whores prostitutes.
LOL!.... As expected from a retard like you. If LOL is useless, why got so worked up? LOL!.... OR was it that I fucked your wife and mother that you find frustrated because you are dickless? LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from a retard like you. If LOL is useless, why got so worked up? LOL!.... OR was it that I fucked your wife and mother that you find frustrated because you are dickless? LOL!....

WTF is it you are trying to argue or point out? that your mother's pussy stinks more than your wife's pussy?

who the fuck cares about your wife's stinky pussy or your whore of a mother's smelly cunt? every street urchin by now has shoved their rod up your mother and daughter sister and aunt wife and cousin's anus and vagina.

wtf has that got to do with how many times your female relatives been fucked continuously since day one you son of a slanty blackie chigger ceca?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
WTF is it you are trying to argue or point out? that your mother's pussy stinks more than your wife's pussy?

who the fuck cares about your wife's stinky pussy or your whore of a mother's smelly cunt? every street urchin by now has shoved their rod up your mother and daughter sister and aunt wife and cousin's anus and vagina.

wtf has that got to do with how many times your female relatives been fucked continuously since day one you son of a slanty blackie chigger ceca?

LOL!.... As expected from retards like you. argue what? Just pointing the fact that your wife and mother want me to fuck them thousands of times because your dickless self is so useless. LOL!....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL!.... As expected from retards like you. argue what? Just pointing the fact that your wife and mother want me to fuck them thousands of times because your dickless self is so useless. LOL!....

i'm sure you don't know what you are typing except that you want your mother wife daughter sister aunt cousin sister in law to be fucked by me and by all and sundry

that's not a revelation by any means
it goes to show anybody who is a kafir, just like you, is not well versed in anything involving the slightest of intellect