• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Algeria: Good Muslim athlete withdraws from Olympics to avoid facing Israeli opponent, the enemy race indicates in his religion book!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The real reason and concern are not scare to lose but fearful for his head when he return to islamland defeated.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
His silly moslem religion cost him his olympics opportunity.

It's his political deicision.

Your silly polytheist paedophile religion cost you your anal virginity at the church. You should worry about your posterior more than other Olympians who you can never match in another 100 years even if you were allowed to live that long by Allah SWT.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam, the religion of hate. This is proof.

Idiot.

Zionist terrorists were avoided, rather than crushed in the games.

This is proof of his incomparable tolerance and peaceful attitude.

i would have crushed the skulls of zionist terrorists at the first opportunity if i were there in his place

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
scared to lose dun wayang so much lah

lose what?

loser stinky + loser zionist combined in their entire history has not won as many gold medals as iran alone in a single asian games or olympic games

these games are mostly about drug abusers steroid abusers

all yankee runners swimmers weightlifters tiongs russkies japs gooks pommies euros juiced to the max

lifetime ban be imposed on any and all drug abusers

to clean olympics of steroid abusers
only way forward
i dont tolerate let alone cheer drug addicts drug abusers

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
tunisian swimmer just won gold. luckily he stays and doesn’t care about religion and politics.

err....

no zionist terrorist made it to the pools to compete in the first place, losers like stinkies that they are

it's always losers that make best butt buddies of each others

that's why eunuch loong's best butt buddy is ceca virus and zionist terrorist

:roflmao:

23526312170_9b0e3280b5_b.jpg

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Idiot.

Zionist terrorists were avoided, rather than crushed in the games.

This is proof of his incomparable tolerance and peaceful attitude.

i would have crushed the skulls of zionist terrorists at the first opportunity if i were there in his place
Only idiotic retards like you believe in such nonsense. No wonder you worship evil cult like CCP.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's his political deicision.

Your silly polytheist paedophile religion cost you your anal virginity at the church. You should worry about your posterior more than other Olympians who you can never match in another 100 years even if you were allowed to live that long by Allah SWT.

Wrong. It's his religious decision, not political decision.

moslems follow a fake religion that preaches hate towards Jews and Christians because the moslem religion is struggling to find legitimacy.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The qurban has just passed. He should not feel threatened.
You are being misleading. The islamic apologist in this forum already conceded, Islam is a not a 'SOFT' religion. Do you expect his fellow countrymen to be like the sinkie suggesting softly: "Do you want do get a BTO or not"?

BTO in muslimland could mean BLOW your TOP OFF.:biggrin:

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only idiotic retards like you believe in such nonsense. No wonder you worship evil cult like CCP.

You claim to be the devil.

If anything, it is you worship multiple deities. A polytheist.

Why the hell would a Muslim ever worship any entity aside from Allah SWT the Creator and the Sustainer of the Universe?

Doesn't make sense.

Even if you lie or make a groundless accusation, one would expect you would not make an utter fool out of yourself by ensuring there is some logical basis to your statement or accusation. There is just none. An absolute fool.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You claim to be the devil.

If anything, it is you worship multiple deities. A polytheist.

Why the hell would a Muslim ever worship any entity aside from Allah SWT the Creator and the Sustainer of the Universe?

Doesn't make sense.

Even if you lie or make a groundless accusation, one would expect you would not make an utter fool out of yourself by ensuring there is some logical basis to your statement or accusation. There is just none. An absolute fool.

See how retarded you are? If my nick is God, are you going to worship me? If my nick is your father, are you going to admit that you are my son? No wonder idiots like you can't tell what is real and what is not.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how retarded you are? If my nick is God, are you going to worship me? If my nick is your father, are you going to admit that you are my son? No wonder idiots like you can't tell what is real and what is not.

If you are your brother's father, then no matter what you say, your DNA will reveal your brother's identity.

Likewise, no matter what you say or write, when you are an idiot Kafir, you will inevitably reveal your identity thanks to your stupid thought process.

If an accused admits to a crime, there is no reason to think he is innocent under usual circumstances.

If an accused does not admit to a crime, however, he is not declared innocent just because he proclaims so. Further evidence must be adduced to prove that such an accusation is baseless or not beyond any reasonable doubt.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you are your brother's father, then no matter what you say, your DNA will reveal your brother's identity.

Likewise, no matter what you say or write, when you are an idiot Kafir, you will inevitably reveal your identity thanks to your stupid thought process.

If an accused admits to a crime, there is no reason to think he is innocent under usual circumstances.

If an accused does not admit to a crime, however, he is not declared innocent just because he proclaims so. Further evidence must be adduced to prove that such an accusation is baseless or not beyond any reasonable doubt.

LOL! See how retarded you are? If I say I fucked your mother, are you going to call me your father? LOL!.....

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. It's his religious decision, not political decision.

moslems follow a fake religion that preaches hate towards Jews and Christians because the moslem religion is struggling to find legitimacy.

Muslim, not Moslem, you fag.

It's his political decision.

If he made this decision due to his religious belief, all the more power to him. No objections whatsoever. Wish him the best.

Lousy Zionist terrorists are not Olympic or sports powerhouse in any case.

Tiny countries like ozzies (by population) or Cuba are better contenders for that title.

Zionist terrorists should have been arrested and indicted on charges of terrorism.

False religions like polytheist trinitarian Christians should not pretend to be believers in the true religion when they do not even have a single scripture intact unadulterated in their original language to begin with. To top it off, there is nothing glorious about getting your posterior penetrated by perverted paedophile priests no matter how strongly you love a thick throbbing cock up your arse.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL! See how retarded you are? If I say I fucked your mother, are you going to call me your father? LOL!.....

Thousands of people already fucked your mother. you do not call a random stranger your father just because of that.

None of that has anything to do with any of the arguments presented so far.