• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

AIN: Israeli students win 11 Olympic medals in mathematics, physics. How many have Allah's favorites won?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
WhatsApp-Image-2024-07-23-at-14.46.35-2.jpg

https://allisrael.com/israeli-students-win-11-olympic-medals-in-mathematics-physics

Israeli student national teams earned 11 Olympic medals in mathematics and physics in two separate events in July: The International Mathematical Olympiad in the United Kingdom and the European Physics Olympiad in the country of Georgia.

The Israeli math team won two gold, two silver and two bronze medals amid fierce competition from 609 participants representing 108 countries. The Israeli physics team secured one gold medal and four silver medals during the competition against 256 participants from 55 countries.

The Israeli Ministry of Education trained the Israeli national teams in cooperation with the Center for Future Scientists of the Maimonides Foundation.

Education Minister Yoav Kish praised the Israeli students for their hard work and for the hopeful future it represents for the State of Israel.

“The amazing achievements of Israeli students in the International Olympics are significant news not only for the education system but for the entire Israeli society, whose future depends on the strength and spirit of its future generation. I am proud of the male and female students who prove that with persistence, determination and hard work, they manage to achieve proud achievements, which give us all hope for a better future,” Kish stated.

Ministry of Education Dir.-Gen. Meir Shimoni said: “I congratulate the wonderful students, and the education teams and their families who supported them and accompanied them all along the way. These students are the future generation of Israeli science and development, which has a huge impact on the face of the world.”

Israel has established itself as a leading international hub of technology and science, which has been greatly facilitated by a large pool of talent among young Israelis.

kulgai

Alfrescian
Loyal
should have a quran reading olympiad so they can win some medals as well otherwise it may brew jealousy

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Stupid thinks math medals will allow them to enter jannah.

Kafirs dont read Quran. Just like @JohnTan. Ignorant fools. Dont even know we will be put to test in this world. He mentioned merciful and compassionate Allah swt is fake cos late Hamas Chief, Haniyeh, was killed. This world is temporary. My religion is Islam. 100%. I am "insured". But not kafirun @duluxe and @JohnTan.:smile:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kafirs dont read Quran. Just like @JohnTan. Ignorant fools. Dont even know we will be put to test in this world. He mentioned merciful and compassionate Allah swt is fake cos late Hamas Chief, Haniyeh, was killed.
How ironic that he says it!

His version of events has Jesus killed too!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The jews are a brilliant people, it has been so and will continue to be so.
I wouldnt think so.
They are good at manipulating and things that are mediocre, after a news review, get great acclamation. That is how they work to raise their status.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kafirs dont read Quran. Just like @JohnTan. Ignorant fools. Dont even know we will be put to test in this world. He mentioned merciful and compassionate Allah swt is fake cos late Hamas Chief, Haniyeh, was killed. This world is temporary. My religion is Islam. 100%. I am "insured". But not kafirun @duluxe and @JohnTan.:smile:

You're not 100% insured. You need to act like a hypocrite to earn your salvation. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

Which version of quran you're reading?

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kafirs dont read Quran. Just like @JohnTan. Ignorant fools. Dont even know we will be put to test in this world. He mentioned merciful and compassionate Allah swt is fake cos late Hamas Chief, Haniyeh, was killed.

Why your allah and prophet did not protect one of their best freedom fighters? Almost every muslim prayed for haniyeh, but allah swt has answered kosong prayer lah. :roflmao:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I wouldnt think so.
They are good at manipulating and things that are mediocre, after a news review, get great acclamation. That is how they work to raise their status.

arabs are better at manipulating.

They got many retards like @Likemeat @Loofydralb to believe that there will be lots of sex and alcohol waiting for dead moslem males in 'jannah'.