• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

ah beng throws 30 packets of economical bee hoon at stall after getting queue cut

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
no but its the traditional name of a ah beng ah lian,if not why does singapore associate these names with low lifes and gangsters?im not saying his a beng for christsake,hes uni educated and speaks atas english.....im just saying his name is beng thats all.

OK so his name is "beng" not that it has the word "beng" in it. Would you mind telling me what that supposed "beng" name would be?

So i supposed Goh meng seng must have the most beng name of all Ah meng combined with ah seng.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does that mean someone richer can cut the queue of someone who looks poorer when buying this bee hoon?

Dun find trouble just because you're in the mood la.
Nothing to do with queuing or not.
It's called economical beehoon.....the name says it all.....
Someone queuing at boon keng to eat this can't be all that rich.

If tycoon queuing for a cheap bowl of famous sungei road laksa....that I can understand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If tycoon queuing for a cheap bowl of famous sungei road laksa....that I can understand

Okok. Noted. I guess the insult must have been very grave to him. Poor so need to buy this type of bee hoon according to you has his queue cut and getting told off by the staff he looks poor which means he's even poorer than the poor ppl that buy this type of bee hoon. Wow really grave insult.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone queuing to eat economical beehoon can't be all that rich

This i dont agree wif u.
I n friends above average also q for mee hoon.
I also ok ok leh. i q for mee hoon for my breakfast.
Poor are those hide behind comp kpkb .
Eat Maggie no shower stay in rented flat or parents flat.
Nothing wrong or sia suay for q ing for food.

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wb11-1_0.jpg

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Okok. Noted. I guess the insult must have been very grave to him. Poor so need to buy this type of bee hoon according to you has his queue cut and getting told off by the staff he looks poor which means he's even poorer than the poor ppl that buy this type of bee hoon. Wow really grave insult.

Economical beehoon is really peasant food.
Unlike char kway teow or its more illustrious fish head bee hoon cousin.....there's no famous economical beehoon....if it's famous it's for the cheap prices rather than good taste.
No self respecting hawker would even want to sell this food.....
It's shit for peasants

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hmmmm. i think from the article it said he bought 30 packs of bee hoon. Now i'm going to use the long end assumption that 1 packet cost only $1 and that isn't likely at all. A packet of those noodles with some ingredients like say some meat would be maybe 1.50 upwards so let's assume he only spent $1 a packet he wasted at least $30.

clap clap ur math not bad. ur step mum told me you scored 50 for your psle recently

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
clap clap ur math not bad. ur step mum told me you scored 50 for your psle recently

Alamak scroobal the nigger using personal attacks like the low down dog it is. I'm just curious why this nick though. You lom, chum, pass in your head to select the nick to troll?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
u fucking idiot. beng is 明 in chinese characters and ming in mandarin. All because someone has 明 in his name doesn't mean he is an ah beng. That's fucking stupid. Following your line of thinking goh meng seng would be what an orangutan combined with an ah seng?

Typical retarded chinese dog thinking.

you very cleber si bo? wash n jaga jamban cleber?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Economical beehoon is really peasant food.
Unlike char kway teow or its more illustrious fish head bee hoon cousin.....there's no famous economical beehoon....if it's famous it's for the cheap prices rather than good taste.
No self respecting hawker would even want to sell this food.....
It's shit for peasants

ya la that's why i suppose it was an insult to him that an economical bee hoon seller told him he couldn't afford the food.

Btw speaking of peasants and all. How is your own social standing and financial situation? I mean a robber/thief getting rich from his bounty doesn't instantly elavate his social standing if you know what i mean. From the company you keep and your own life you sound like you come from the same social standing as that ah beng that threw the bee hoon just that you got a lucky break and managed to skim off money not in a legal way to punch above your social standing. Please respond to this.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Plse understand the iq of a jamban jaga.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ya la that's why i suppose it was an insult to him that an economical bee hoon seller told him he couldn't afford the food.

Btw speaking of peasants and all. How is your own social standing and financial situation? I mean a robber/thief getting rich from his bounty doesn't instantly elavate his social standing if you know what i mean. From the company you keep and your own life you sound like you come from the same social standing as that ah beng that threw the bee hoon just that you got a lucky break and managed to skim off money not in a legal way to punch above your social standing. Please respond to this.

I've mentioned before I'm a Beng at heart but trying my best to wash away this part of me as I'm very ashame of it. I mean at most I was Beng for maybe until 16-17ish that's when I discard that part of me. And spend the next few decades trying to get away from anything that's Beng....like the pap scholar system it seemed the first 17 years of my life already determined my entire life.
Another aspect I hate besides being Beng is the chinkness and sinkieness in me. I try very hard to get rid of that too.
I guess I can't truly do it but I take heart my children and their children would never have to struggle with identity crisis like me. They are the total opposite of these three traits I hate....thanks to my good upbringing and social engineering since young.
And yes about the social standing thingy....I'm at the age that I careless about those things and I wish I can say I'm rich enough to heck care too but I'm not. I'm just contented and happy with my current lifestyle. It's not luxurious or anything but I can say I dun need to work anymore. And money can only buy you that much respect.....if you want to elevate your standing then discard those 3 traits I mentioned.....sinkieness chinkness and bengness....the last is closely related to sinkieness.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Alamak scrooballs start more new threads and get your clones to praise yourself. Shocked that you have hardly anything to post after your own self exile for months from here.

Spot on and i m with u on this. For a jaga jamban u r doing ok. Just dun peep when young boys pee. Also dun peep at grannies when they pee.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I've mentioned before I'm a Beng at heart but trying my best to wash away this part of me as I'm very ashame of it. I mean at most I was Beng for maybe until 16-17ish that's when I discard that part of me. And spend the next few decades trying to get away from anything that's Beng....like the pap scholar system it seemed the first 17 years of my life already determined my entire life.
Another aspect I hate besides being Beng is the chinkness and sinkieness in me. I try very hard to get rid of that too.
I guess I can't truly do it but I take heart my children and their children would never have to struggle with identity crisis like me. They are the total opposite of these three traits I hate....thanks to my good upbringing and social engineering since young.
And yes about the social standing thingy....I'm at the age that I careless about those things and I wish I can say I'm rich enough to heck care too but I'm not. I'm just contented and happy with my current lifestyle. It's not luxurious or anything but I can say I dun need to work anymore. And money can only buy you that much respect.....if you want to elevate your standing then discard those 3 traits I mentioned.....sinkieness chinkness and bengness....the last is closely related to sinkieness.

Ok so suffice to say you were born in say a lower strata of society/something that people would call say "hokkien peng" in fact i would say more towards the criminally inclined side of life.

The thing is i doubt you ever shook off these 3 things you mentioned you hate off. You told me you have been jailed in 3 countries before. Mudland, sg, thailand. I'm not sure what type of offences you committed to get you jailed whether they were "high class" crimes you know white collar ones or the "low class" ones like rioting, fighting. I am sure during your childhood years committing criminal offences were not new to you already. It's kind of hard to go from a crime/incident free childhood to one that involves being jailed in 3 different countries.

True ah pap seems to get their scholars from a young age. Someone that has been getting A's from primary to sec to A then to uni etc has the best possible chance to be a pap scholar.

Anyway from your own life circumstances and what you post today remember your post a few days back like "in my circle someone who we don't hear from is either dead or in jail" shows that not only did you not shake off your ah beng type of upbringing you actually lived thru it and are currently living it right now but is just too ashamed to admit it. I mean take any normal person. Who would write something like if i don't hear from my old friend he is either dead or in jail. That's some hardcore shit right there.

Also sad to say you mention your kids have good upbringing and social engineering i highly doubt it. I mean other than you having been jailed in 3 different countries you mentioned you got divorced 2x and you have remarried a 3rd time this time with a thai wife whose brother is some high ranking colonel am i right? Suffice to say some of your kids are from a different marriage am i right to say and you mentioned recently you got a gf pregnant even though you are currently married am i right?

Btw is your current lifestyle of not having to work due to you know your own efforts or due to criminal activities?

I think you led a pretty good life. I mean you're not in jail anymore despite all your past activities, you have kids and you are still chionging now am i right? Going to thai discos etc.

Kind of sad you didn't shake off your supposed childhood problems but instead embraced them and developed them but is too ashamed to admit it.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ok so suffice to say you were born in say a lower strata of society/something that people would call say "hokkien peng" in fact i would say more towards the criminally inclined side of life.

The thing is i doubt you ever shook off these 3 things you mentioned you hate off. You told me you have been jailed in 3 countries before. Mudland, sg, thailand. I'm not sure what type of offences you committed to get you jailed whether they were "high class" crimes you know white collar ones or the "low class" ones like rioting, fighting. I am sure during your childhood years committing criminal offences were not new to you already. It's kind of hard to go from a crime/incident free childhood to one that involves being jailed in 3 different countries.

True ah pap seems to get their scholars from a young age. Someone that has been getting A's from primary to sec to A then to uni etc has the best possible chance to be a pap scholar.

Anyway from your own life circumstances and what you post today remember your post a few days back like "in my circle someone who we don't hear from is either dead or in jail" shows that not only did you not shake off your ah beng type of upbringing you actually lived thru it and are currently living it right now but is just too ashamed to admit it. I mean
take any normal person. Who would write something like if i don't hear from my old friend he is either dead or in jail. That's some hardcore shit right there.

Also sad to say you mention your kids have good upbringing and social engineering i highly doubt it. I mean other than you having been jailed in 3
different countries you mentioned you got divorced 2x and you have remarried a 3rd time this time with a thai wife whose brother is some high ranking colonel am i right? Suffice to say some of your kids are from a different marriage am i right to say and you mentioned recently you got a gf pregnant even though you are currently married am i right?

Btw is your current lifestyle of not having to work due to you know your own efforts or due to criminal activities?

I think you led a pretty good life. I mean you're not in jail anymore despite all your past activities, you have kids and you are still chionging now am
i right? Going to thai discos etc.

Kind of sad you didn't shake off your supposed childhood problems but instead embraced them and developed them but is too ashamed to admit
it.

Jaga, you r too clever by half. Dun punch above your mosquito weight. We are heavyweights here, nincompoop.

Regards to your step mum. We had a great time while you were jaga-ing jambans last week.