• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

actually, those car owners whose coe expire next 2 years very suay

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he stay in pasir ris work in jurong. his wife work in town. his in-laws in woodlands and his parents in amk. he says if everyone including himself take train or grab or taxi or non emergency ambulance, money come from where? i don't know lah. he lucky because his kids old already otherwise still got to send kids to school, now no need. he says if he is young and married, better don't have kids otherwise quality of life will suffer in singapore under the insatiable greed of pap government
Taxi fares overall will still be cheaper than a brand new car with 140k coe.
Go the BMW way la. Bus MRT Walk.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
We can talk about high coe forever but remember the number of vehicles in sg has never reduced and will never reduce
. What does this mean ?
Idiot also will know it means people can afford.
That is for last 50yrs lah
Past performance ish not indicative for future result mah...

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just like a ayam, ayam can command $200/1/1 only at it's heyday eg 17-40yrs old max.... Beyond that, future earning is 95% confidence level on long term decline De woh

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
People = successful gobal talents
We can talk about high coe forever but remember the number of vehicles in sg has never reduced and will never reduce
. What does this mean ?
Idiot also will know it means people can affor

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is for last 50yrs lah
Past performance ish not indicative for future result mah...
1 idiot that I know of already taken action to be the next idiot.
At 55 he pledged his house in order to take out 50% of his cpf min sum then he used it to pay for the high coe car and took some loan for it.
Sg will never run out of sor hai one.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 idiot that I know of already taken action to be the next idiot.
At 55 he pledged his house in order to take out 50% of his cpf min sum then he used it to pay for the high coe car and took some loan for it.
Sg will never run out of sor hai one.
Wow... I congrate and salute him for his selfless bravery to huat big big for us... My utmost respect for him

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Grab should have special services for elderly and disabled. Maybe cost go up by say 300% unless gomen subsidise for those with special needs.
Or gomen themselves provide these services for free.
The elderly won’t even have enough to buy food in future. Still wanna take Grab? Lol

U are so out of touch

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
The elderly won’t even have enough to buy food in future. Still wanna take Grab? Lol

U are so out of touch
Cik Syed is targeting at those rich aunties living alone in Bt Timah Villa..

Cik Syed masterful painting skill will turn Dr well into ever green love apring de

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks your senior frens for contributing votes to PAPee regime & making SG a fine place to live for rich foreign tax evaders

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of voting Oppie now when it is so far gone
Last election shows 70% support meaning there are enough New Citizen replacement
Better plan to stay in Johor when the RTS is completed, more realistic & sustainable in long term

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
my senior frens also say. he got 2 sets of elderly parents still alive and got to send them to clinic hospital etc very often. he tells me he himself already senior in his late 50s and pap wants him to take train bring an even older senior here and there and squeeze with people in mrt. he damn dulan with pap nonsense.
Take Grab....n it's yr frens parents fault for living that long. Soylent Green them benefits everyone

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
my senior frens also say. he got 2 sets of elderly parents still alive and got to send them to clinic hospital etc very often. he tells me he himself already senior in his late 50s and pap wants him to take train bring an even older senior here and there and squeeze with people in mrt. he damn dulan with pap nonsense.

cannot take cab meh ?

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Problem is not Coe. Problem is old people live too long. Even P or M not working.

searcher1

Alfrescian
Loyal
431614-euthanasia.jpg