• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Acquired taste (food) you can find in SG

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Vivo 1 (nephew) tio sued by the Crawford (his uncle)

IC brother. If you got time, go try the Bestway one. Ask for $5 version and insist on the old man to cook your noodle. The young man(his son???) is not skilful enough.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Ok, i shall try, where's the location again?

Tanjong Pagar MRT exit C, come out see International Plaza then cross the traffic light. You will see MAS there. Walk towards MAS and you will see Bestway Building.

Worth to try:

1. Bak Chor Mee.
2. Buah Kelak(stall beside toilet)
3. Signature bee hoon soup and sesame chicken (from Billion)

If you try 2 and 3, remember to try their sambah chilli.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Tanjong Pagar MRT exit C, come out see International Plaza then cross the traffic light. You will see MAS there. Walk towards MAS and you will see Bestway Building.

Worth to try:

1. Bak Chor Mee.
2. Buah Kelak(stall beside toilet)
3. Signature bee hoon soup and sesame chicken (from Billion)

If you try 2 and 3, remember to try their sambah chilli.
Ok, if I'm nearby there, i wlll go try, thanks

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders you also work at MAS ah? Pinky used to work there too you ever see him around there before?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Raiders you also work at MAS ah? Pinky used to work there too you ever see him around there before?

He loves to go to the gym with his wife :biggrin:

Added: never seen him before but MAS building has a good number of very sweet looking girls working there.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I find bedok type is different type of ba chor mee.
Like the pepper and herbal types of bak kut teh for example.
Hill street definitely got longer history, they started in the 1930s

Oh I see,,,so its safe to assume that the Hill Street one is the original one,,,
thanks for the INFO bro

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Suki cannot count lah. If sulu can count, every bird brand, food also counted

Think sushi can count. Think nobody grow up with taste for raw fish. So its acquired taste. First time I eat sushi 2 piece my friend belanjah. One piece orange one piece red. Just to try try. I order full cook Jap meal. But try already not bad but not great also. Can lah. Sometime can order a few piece or sidedish or snack :smile: