• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Abolish minimum wage to help the defenseless!

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now even forbes agreed that minimum wage should be abolished. I wonder why all those stupid sinkies keep insisting on giving the minimum to help the poor.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/objectivist/2013/03/27/to-protect-the-defenseless-we-must-abolish-the-minimum-wage/

Well, the problem is that the minimum wage doesn’t ensure everyone can earn a living—it ensures that many of us can’t earn anything. And it doesn’t guarantee that everyone is paid “fairly”—it unfairly denies us the freedom to decide for ourselves what pay to offer or accept.

dodgeball

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Did I wish I could have gotten more than $5.35 an hour? Sure, but no one was offering me that, and as an ambitious but inexperienced worker eager to get my start, I understood why: I wasn’t worth more yet. I wasn’t just getting the paycheck—I was building the skills and resume that would make it possible for me to make a whole lot more than $5.35 some day."

Wages should be pegged to skills and productivity. Minimum wage does neither of that.

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The best and only way to help the defenseless in Stinkapore is to change
it back to Singapore.

VOTE OUT PAP OR USE THE PIANO WIRES ON THEM ALL

Isogallardo

Alfrescian
Loyal
The best and only way to help the defenseless in Stinkapore is to change
it back to Singapore.

VOTE OUT PAP OR USE THE PIANO WIRES ON THEM ALL

Si bey eh sai. I clap for your simplistic argument like voting out PAP everything will be magically be awesome and fine! Good job.

Cestbon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now even forbes agreed that minimum wage should be abolished. I wonder why all those stupid sinkies keep insisting on giving the minimum to help the poor.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/objectivist/2013/03/27/to-protect-the-defenseless-we-must-abolish-the-minimum-wage/

Agree take away min wage.
But we need to reduce quota of the FT or increase the FT levy to $1k/person/month regardless WP/S-pass/EP/Maid. All levy will be fix at $1k/month.
Then we will have fair competition.

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree take away min wage.
But we need to reduce quota of the FT or increase the FT levy to $1k/person/month regardless WP/S-pass/EP/Maid. All levy will be fix at $1k/month.
Then we will have fair competition.

This will ensure that FT is equal to Foreign Talent instead of Foreign Trash. Not gonna happen. You and i know very well that these people are let in not because of their talent. :wink:

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Si bey eh sai. I clap for your simplistic argument like voting out PAP everything will be magically be awesome and fine! Good job.

Our million dollar ministers si bei eh sai also, using a simplistic argument that bringing in foreigners will magically boost the economy and everything will be bright and sunny. Now we are facing overcrowding on an unprecedented scale. Good job.

I'll vote anybody but PAP, because let's face it. The fault solely lies on PAP's masterful planning, without thinking for the man on the ground. In short, they have lost their mandate to bring Singaporeans forward, sitting in their ivory tower.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Our million dollar ministers si bei eh sai also, using a simplistic argument that bringing in foreigners will magically boost the economy and everything will be bright and sunny. Now we are facing overcrowding on an unprecedented scale. Good job.

I'll vote anybody but PAP, because let's face it. The fault solely lies on PAP's masterful planning, without thinking for the man on the ground. In short, they have lost their mandate to bring Singaporeans forward, sitting in their ivory tower.

Agree.

Give us back all OUR hard-earned CPF money at age 55 NOWWWW !!!:mad::mad: