• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
65F65582-BBB1-49DD-8763-21AF0F7675CD.jpeg
Bangjak gas station with psuedo euro facade, at Petchaburi. Like real, called Oasis. Food court, not a soul had my usual bak mee hang

8AA18F84-BED9-415F-91C2-A2803C9D42DD.jpeg

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Plate for “away” look quite promising. Sidebet under.

KNN, cant believe this type of lj odds still got people play home.

Tiagong, tonight have many roadblocks. Drivers and riders take care.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Still considering between a 32 inch and 40 inch for next month event. Heart go with 40 but then, if go with 40, might as well go with 49/50.

Price to size ratio, both 40 and 49/50 are good value. But current status here is nomad. Think better get 32 inch and sit nearer to TV. Lugging a 50 inch tv around when running road is no joke.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still considering between a 32 inch and 40 inch for next month event. Heart go with 40 but then, if go with 40, might as well go with 49/50.

Price to size ratio, both 40 and 49/50 are good value. But current status here is nomad. Think better get 32 inch and sit nearer to TV. Lugging a 50 inch tv around when running road is no joke.
Machiam Big C standard leh.

I bought mine @ Numchai. I don't trust Ah Tiong brand.

I suggest 40". 32" no shiok.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
7 early 8 morning big boss of apartment LINE me want to discuss something. Quite surprise cos all along only talk to the managers and maid. Think must be because see me last few days moving things out.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
7 early 8 morning big boss of apartment LINE me want to discuss something. Quite surprise cos all along only talk to the managers and maid. Think must be because see me last few days moving things out.
Maybe boss wants to start a "comfort men" business in all ladies apartment

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
D6C81360-3D12-4E93-B0F7-4DDFB69CF85A.jpeg
57392C24-A1CF-4E4F-A3FC-BCBF82477892.jpeg
B30F55D8-4702-4935-9EB8-9CE5CAF701C2.jpeg
8831A193-E01D-4C08-A4FA-A9AA60BF6015.jpeg

Was at touristy Asiatique last night. Did dinner at CheckMate with jazz duo.

Tamarind soup based prawns, yum2 vege plus Hoogarden pint

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Swan song at Charoen Kung (orginal chinatown before move to Yaowarat).

Colorful chinese old quarter, contrasting with 5 star hotels next to CPraya river.

Had breakfast chicken thigh plus feet for only bt40

F1768A23-B8FF-4080-BA92-A6717FA28E05.jpeg
3DF07BD3-053E-47D9-8711-8EA196175B97.jpeg

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
DIY egg noodles, char siew, chye sim plus twist of lemon. Rain cats and dogs here

This is Thailand - you should never need to DIY anything. Somebody will take care of your every need :wink:

Swan song at Charoen Kung (orginal chinatown before move to Yaowarat).

Colorful chinese old quarter, contrasting with 5 star hotels next to CPraya river.

Had breakfast chicken thigh plus feet for only bt40

Was Charoen Kung ever the original Chinatown? The Bangrak area appears full of diamond, jade, precious stones salesguys emmigrated from the Indian subcontinent (They are Thais now).
Too bad swan song - I'm there next week just for 3 days - always miss either you or Froggy by a week. And nowadays, don't go to Pattaya much, so can't see Chon <sigh>

We should coordinate our calendars via Google 555