• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Had dinner last night at natong seafood restaurant

Great food here

LFMV93t.jpg

4LPBcCQ.jpg

IKM6Lnw.jpg

lmjCNQE.jpg

5La7oYk.jpg

g1xvcxp.jpg

VSO8x5B.jpg

10gmUav.jpg

Great music too

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/Asq1Dy_xguI" allowfullscreen="" width="560" frameborder="0" height="315"></iframe>

Everything was well till something broke the peace. A troop of shit skins arrived at the restaurant! They took up 3 tables i think. I was thinking oh shit are they going to sit at the empty table near mine but thankfully no but a table full of thais had the good fortune to have the skins seated next to them but they had the good sense to take their food and shift further down a few tables and it's a good thing they did that too cos mins later the skins started standing up and shouted yum seng like it was a wedding dinner! Shit skins shouting yum seng means that they are either sinkies or mudlanders and later found out they were mudlanders and every single one of them was a skin no chinese or malay in their group. Was some company function it seemed. Pity the non skins working in that company if they have non shit skins working there.

wyR3088.jpg

BaIaRDP.jpg

Merl Haggard

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
syd_four_season_a_0.jpg

My recent visit to Sydney where I stayed at my favorite Syd Four Seasons Hotel.

Accommodation: Grand premier full harbor view room with floor area of 600 sq ft.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's right but well sometimes they might have a timetable or the rides might be pretty full.

When I was staying at this small hotel in Soi 18 the ride was whenever I needed to go out. When returning I just needed to give them a call & they would come & pick me up. The hotel was quite cozy & cheap but nowadays I prefer to stay closer to the main road close to a Skytrain station. It really save time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was staying at this small hotel in Soi 18 the ride was whenever I needed to go out. When returning I just needed to give them a call & they would come & pick me up. The hotel was quite cozy & cheap but nowadays I prefer to stay closer to the main road close to a Skytrain station. It really save time.

Yup even if you can call for some transport service it's still slower than staying near an mrt or bts and traffic jams or human jams in the form of rd side stalls and ppl selling wares is a common occurance everywhere in thailand. Walking can be quite difficult.

I thought you bought along your whole village. :p

Those piggy head shakers were mudlanders not a single non piggy head shaker in the group.

Jah your Samsung phone camera very nice

Thanks joe. You should buy a samsung phone too oh yes you have that samsung camera phone but i don't see you using it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Thanks joe. You should buy a samsung phone too oh yes you have that samsung camera phone but i don't see you using it.

I use it often when I go overseas. Most of the photos I took during the Australian trip is taken from the Galaxy Camera, wife uses the Canon 7D, too cumbersome for me.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Re: The RETIREMENT thread

More coming, I better fuck off now, seems trouble is brewing

Last edited:

JohnnyCage

Alfrescian
Loyal
:eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin::eek::biggrin:

<iframe src="//www.youtube.com/embed/gKOvsZ37n1Q?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="640" frameborder="0" height="360"></iframe>

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
syd_four_season_a_0.jpg

My recent visit to Sydney where I stayed at my favorite Syd Four Seasons Hotel.

Accommodation: Grand premier full harbor view room with floor area of 600 sq ft.

Here we post our own photos one. Good or bad, still our own. Don't simply whack off their web site lah - does no justice to what I assume was a great stay of yours.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Today is children's day in Thailand so since yesterday schools had parties for all their kids. Here in Central Pattaya mall also have activities for kids

Catch the ball lucky draw

Talent contests for children

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Craving for pizza don't know why but two of my favourite restaurants opens late so no choice got to make do with Pan Pan

Start with some Sauvignon Blanc

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Did not know soup is big portion after the soup so full

Minestrone soup

Pasta soup - really like this soup with the beans

Pizza Montarana