• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

A Singaporean's guide to living in Thailand

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
outside food no MSG? that's rare, oh how much to eat like that in LOS?

Oh that reminds me ya I did not pay for last night's meal she did. I think I heard like 2700baht like $120. Its very value for money because of the freshness.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I officially start working there in mid July. Now preparation stage. Sure buddy I will look out and get a good source for you for those shit coffee. Serious is it really that good? I don't know, I think I don't date to drink it.

物以稀為貴. It's a wonderful gimmick, especially the selling price per cup is astronomically high. It creates the impression that you're very special.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Usually LOS drivers quite 'automatic' and will keep left. Occasionally, this type of road bully will hog the outer right lane. Can be frustrating to overtake from the left.
Maybe he thought he driving in europe or states, dreaming of his white meat tirak (who messed him about on her recent trp to LOS)?:p

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
物以稀為貴. It's a wonderful gimmick, especially the selling price per cup is astronomically high. It creates the impression that you're very special.

I'm not smoker but I guess it's like people who pays for 中华ciggies. Understood pii.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
658e09c5.jpg

Saw this incredible car. It looks so brand new.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just got back from a staff dinner gathering for staff from both offices and very pai seh that I don't even know the names of some of the newer staff. :p

The last gathering was in March 2012. As usual, quite mao even before the first dish is served. :p Did not talk much tonight and let the staff enjoy, relax and get to know each other. Very grateful to the pioneer batch of staff who stood by me and partners during the difficult times. If not, I won't be TCSS posting here in SBF. Planning to set up another biz soon and make my senior staff shareholders. This is my way of rewarding good and loyal staff. :smile:

Most likely, next venture will be florist biz cos' already have a friend jio already. :smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maybe he thought he driving in europe or states, dreaming of his white meat tirak (who messed him about on her recent trp to LOS)?:p
Nope, this bus driver confirm an inconsiderate asshole driving at 90km/hr. So many faster cars were tailing behind and he just refuse to keep to the left. One of the pickup in the front horned at the bus but simply bus driver simply bo chap. This is the time where you wish you have a magnum.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
OK guys, today quite a tiring day for me. Think I pong chek liaoz. Tomorrow also another long day for me cos' need to go Chonburi city for meeting. Toying with the idea of renting a condo in Chonburi city cos' quite tiring for me to travel between Sin City and Chonburi City 3-4 times a week. Petrol also not cheap. :*:

rotikosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
There's another premium than premium call PRIDE aka 熊猫 cigarettes and 长白山 cigarettes. Will tell you more when I see you. :smile:

You can find 熊猫 and 中華 at many duty free shops overseas. Deng purportedly smoked the former; Mao the latter. The prices are outrageous-I donno wafak the Chinese put in them.

Even more expensive is 黄鹤楼 from Wuhan. 1200B/box (not carton hor).

Cheapest cigarette at BKK dutyfree is also Chinese at 285B/carton :biggrin:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You can find 熊猫 and 中華 at many duty free shops overseas. Deng purportedly smoked the former; Mao the latter. The prices are outrageous-I donno wafak the Chinese put in them.

Even more expensive is 黄鹤楼 from Wuhan. 1200B/box (not carton hor).

Cheapest cigarette at BKK dutyfree is also Chinese at 285B/carton :biggrin:
Morning! Tried most premium Chinese brands listed, PRIDE and Zhong Hua. Can't tell the difference. :p

PRC friends told me the top premium grades are not for ownself smoke but as gifts. :wink:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
There's another premium than premium call PRIDE aka 熊猫 cigarettes and 长白山 cigarettes. Will tell you more when I see you. :smile:

Aiyo I know this la. Don't forget I've lived in China too. Actually the ciggies chinese leaders smoke no brand as tobacco leaves are individually picked and examined and can be from a few areas to these are more like custom made. Nevertheless they put a brand on it. Even if any commoner could get hold of a pack its highly unlikely the one smoked by the leaders.

Nope, this bus driver confirm an inconsiderate asshole driving at 90km/hr. So many faster cars were tailing behind and he just refuse to keep to the left. One of the pickup in the front horned at the bus but simply bus driver simply bo chap. This is the time where you wish you have a magnum.

This sort of behaviour is very baan-nok. If this is surprising for you its actually very common in Bangkok in the paid tollway in the direction leaving Bangkok. Its like the fucking right lane a bus lane. We're so use to it that we just overtake them on the left, bohpian.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Think the elevated and extended exhaust pipe is illegal in LOS but many owners modified it during the flooding. Will confirm when I go to Land Transport again.

It is now an acceptable modification and whether legal or not in Bangkok you see some fools even have this on sedan cars not thinking water also can come into carburetor.

................. travel between Sin City and Chonburi City 3-4 times a week. Petrol also not cheap. :*:

knn you have the hybrid for your business why you worry? another rental leche cos got to take care and clean and since you have rental apartment there you sure must get motorcycle there knn end up where got save money. tio boh?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This sort of behaviour is very baan-nok. If this is surprising for you its actually very common in Bangkok in the paid tollway in the direction leaving Bangkok. Its like the fucking right lane a bus lane. We're so use to it that we just overtake them on the left, bohpian.
Can be quite dangerous to overtake from left especially at night and when the slower vehicles on the left is not well lighted or even no light. Had a near miss few nights ago on my way back from Chonburi city.:eek:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is now an acceptable modification and whether legal or not in Bangkok you see some fools even have this on sedan cars not thinking water also can come into carburetor.

knn you have the hybrid for your business why you worry? another rental leche cos got to take care and clean and since you have rental apartment there you sure must get motorcycle there knn end up where got save money. tio boh?
Hehehehe. Trying to find myself a good reason to get out of Pattaya occasionally. :p Got it?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can be quite dangerous to overtake from left especially at night and when the slower vehicles on the left is not well lighted or even no light. Had a near miss few nights ago on my way back from Chonburi city.:eek:

Bro see you tonight ok? I've packed the two types of chilli sauces for you liao.

2f4928d7.jpg