• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

$7.40 for kaya toast set deemed “ridiculous” by Singaporeans online

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
$7.40 is good value-for-money from a good quality meal from Toastbox, a brand name synonymous with BreadTalk.
We pay $7.40 at Toast Box and know we will get something in return. We may spend the same amount of money at the Tote Board, but receive nothing back. Hahaha!

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
We pay $7.40 at Toast Box and know we will get something in return. We may spend the same amount of money at the Tote Board, but receive nothing back. Hahaha!
Well, how u utilise tge money will determine how capital efficiency u are:smile:

Nothing wrong

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only low iq sinkies will not take into account the rental, energy and staff fees when looking at food prices,
this is why they cannot start their own business and be successful but complain like whiny child on the internet, while people like me get to earn $$ and invest houses overseas.
They get dumbed down and brain fucked multiple ways.
Successful people don't care about a few dollars.

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is why you are low IQ don't know how reality works. Bread dough has to be mixed and rise overnight before baked. It is not simply cock enter cheebye and shiok shiok.
As your tiny cock hasn't grown at all since your time in kindergarten, I guess you wouldn't know how it feels like. Hahaha!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low iq sinkies complain about rising costs while hard working people like me enjoy the results of our hard work, not whiny useless CB mouth good for nothing. Shitty horrid yakun toast for low class is different from my high class toast in high class served by 小姐 not ugly face auntie.
1000110532.jpg

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Low iq sinkies complain about rising costs while hard working people like me enjoy the results of our hard work, not whiny useless CB mouth good for nothing. Shitty horrid yakun toast for low class is different from my high class toast in high class served by 小姐 not ugly face auntie.
You sound exactly like my acquaintance who is 60 years old, jobless and fantasises all day long about being rich and having lots of girlfriends. Hahaha!

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
You sound exactly like my acquaintance who is 60 years old, jobless and fantasises all day long about being rich and having lots of girlfriends. Hahaha!
In your reality, everyone is like you of course you think that way lol I recommend you receive cognitive behaviour therapy for your delusions.

Timerty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Time for me to go for my weekend jacuzzi at my high class gym. No time to complain about low class toasts.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I made my own half-boiled eggs at home and also spread my own peanut butter Bread. The cost of my home-made breakfast is almost close to nothing. The $7.40 people paid outside include sitting next to strangers, clear your own dish, and...eating in a rush and without privacy. I am happy with my choice, no complain so far.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only low iq sinkies will not take into account the rental, energy and staff fees when looking at food prices,
this is why they cannot start their own business and be successful but complain like whiny child on the internet, while people like me get to earn $$ and invest houses overseas.
They get dumbed down and brain fucked multiple ways.
Successful people don't care about a few dollars.
Invest house oversea is good if in US , Uk or Aussie