• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

69 Quakes in USA in the last 12 hours

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Permalink 06/15/10 01:26, by admin, Categories: News, Earth Science

Link: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Look at the number of earth quakes!

OK it is now 12.45 central time and we are up to 69 quakes in the last twelve hours for North America. It is over an hour since the last quake and still no major disaster. Thankfully just a sudden rush, hopefully just an over tired watcher getting carried away. Sleep well West Coast hope to see you all there in the morning.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seems no one in Singapore interested in such news .

Most rather see a group a men kicking a ball .

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is a known fact that there will be a big one on west coast.

Permalink 06/15/10 01:26, by admin, Categories: News, Earth Science

Link: http://hisz.rsoe.hu/alertmap/index2.php

Look at the number of earth quakes!

OK it is now 12.45 central time and we are up to 69 quakes in the last twelve hours for North America. It is over an hour since the last quake and still no major disaster. Thankfully just a sudden rush, hopefully just an over tired watcher getting carried away. Sleep well West Coast hope to see you all there in the morning.

BeHappy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mankind is more concern with trying to make money.The leaders in the world are making ppl more and more money minded and leading them to their doom.I have learned that these three years leading to 2012 and 2013 will bring unbelieveable catastrophies which is far worst that what Atlantis experienced and which will transform the surface of this planet.
It is time for those who sense that there is a great change approaching to try to evolve themselves,their inner senses to try to prepare for what shall manifest.You may be one of the seed of the next civilisation in the era of the golden age.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mankind is more concern with trying to make money.The leaders in the world are making ppl more and more money minded and leading them to their doom.I have learned that these three years leading to 2012 and 2013 will bring unbelieveable catastrophies which is far worst that what Atlantis experienced and which will transform the surface of this planet.
It is time for those who sense that there is a great change approaching to try to evolve themselves,their inner senses to try to prepare for what shall manifest.You may be one of the seed of the next civilisation in the era of the golden age.

Can I change my arms and legs into wings ?

Or my lungs into something suitable inter-planetary transition ?

Einfield

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some make money to feed their children. Survival
Some make money to make more money. Greed

In your era of golden age, nothing change, sorry to burst your bubbles.