• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious 5 year old son felt like dying after being humiliated by teacher

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was also canned by teacher and later she found her cheebye bag hang at the corridor her things thrown on the floor.

revenge is in Chinese blood. 你做初一 我做十五

Sinkiee kids like us have critical thinking to survive 2 unwilling years NSF to serve PAP fake SAF cheap labour.

When i was in primary school, my teacher poked a ruler into my stomach and turned the ruler, jumbling my shirt into a painful knot.
Once i left the teacher's office, i went back to playing with spiders and looking up girl's skirt.
Life goes on..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
parents shd teach children to be rebellious and think revenge. Tell her kid to keep his hair long one ore time. Then he can see clearly of the situation in the 2nd time and it will removed his fear.

Teach him to warn the teacher that if she/he cut his hair one more time, his mother told him to warn the teacher and she will get sack.

Call his mother first before she attempt to cut his hair. This will give the kids courage to face adversity. Then shock the teacher and she will have a taste of her own medicine, and named and shame the bastard not to bully kids. The kid is protected 2nd time and revenge is in his hand.

In life, do the 2nd time, repeat the cycle, and you can see it more clearly and know how to act. Better still, give a warning letter to the kid and give it to the teacher in the instant for legal purpose. This will give the kid sense of justice and revenge the atrocity of the drug trafficker British empire education system.

You can see how PAP won the GE every time, try GRC and won, the next election they do better with GRC and now kill GE hands down.

Old dead LKY said like sex, do it 2nd time you know what to do with the cheebye. do more can ask her to suck your cock.

It is like going to court, first time got frighten, 2nd time can fuck the lawyer or judge if they failed to do their duty of care and breached their code of practice or conducts as judiciary worker and lose their license (lose company business Act license and black listed on the internet) and make sure price correctly and accountable legal cost and they also pay GST and all taxable income. Then send your invoice copy to tax office to track the lawyer account profit and lost sheet. Every tax office auditor workers loved to take on lawyers and shit them all over their company business account.

All lawyers must have registered company business to practice law and this is where to get them hook, line and sinkers.

This is a case of a teacher’s regrettable actions towards my child; she is Ms Theresa of Zoo-phonics Serangoon branch.

The incident happened on 5th July 2016 during class. Ms Theresa singled out my son to stand in front of the class for sporting “long hair” which by the way is NOT a violation of any standing school regulations. Subsequently, she used a female hair clip and clipped my boy's hair up as if he was a girl, much to the amusement of all the other kids. Then she threatened to repeat such an action if he did not cut his hair by the next school day. This very act of clipping my boy's hair subjected him to the laughter of the entire class.

This incident was narrated to me, thereafter by the next teacher who has taught him for 4 years, Chinese teacher Ms Peng. She noticed his abnormal and despondent behavior and asked him and the class what happened. My son did not answer; his classmates filled her in with details of the earlier incident.

My son later revealed to me after we had left the school compound, that during the period of time he was been humiliated, he was too scared and traumatized to cry out or even somewhat react. He feared more punishment and humiliation if he was to be seen as defiant. Only after had Ms Theresa left the class, did he started to weep in his seat.

I brought my son home, settled him down and tried to reassure him. His response to me on what happened, in a very firm tone, was "he wanted to die". He said he felt like dying when entire class laughed at him.

The handling of the incident to me was absolutely unbecoming and unacceptable of an early childhood development teacher.

Firstly, I will like to seek clarification on what grounds or standard did this teacher define my son’s hair as being too long, or it merely her own interpretation on what a young boy’s proper hairstyle should be. If no existing rule governing such matters has been established in the school thus far, this act itself of pushing through her "brand of discipline" is no different than a thug holding one at knifepoint.

More at 5 year old son felt like dying after being humiliated by teacher

Last edited:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
To the 5 year old boy: Don't get mad, get even!

When I was in Sec 3, I was caned by the vice-prinicipal for using vulgar language on a prefect. After that, I vandalised the VP's car jialat jialat! Serve the bastard right! And the prefect, my mates and me hantam him before the end of the school year.

Cheers!

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was about to be can by the vice principle too but get away threatening him my uncle is a lawyer and will sue him.

Ahpuneh no guts to can me.

When I was in Sec 3, I was caned by the vice-prinicipal for using vulgar language on a prefect. After that, I vandalised the VP's car jialat jialat! Serve the bastard right! And the prefect, my mates and me hantam him before the end of the school year.

Cheers!

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I was about to be can by the vice principle too but get away threatening him my uncle is a lawyer and will sue him.

Ahpuneh no guts to can me.

You're a coward. You should have fronted up to your sins and accepted the caning like a real man. :kma:

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal
In one school a teacher called the whole school to the hall because someone stole her plate/packet of mee siam. Later, the stealing of teacher's food continued.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
In primary school, my teacher yanked my ears for my long sideburns. I took it like a man and didn't cry.

Limpeh got slapped, kicked in the butt and made to stand outside classroom by teachers and made not a sound. Who to complain to and what for? You got punished because you broke the rules or failed to do your school work.

Protect your child to the extreme and he will become a sissy like many pappies in the Govt.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree 100%.

Today he wants to die for standing in a corner. When he grows up and the first girl rejects him, will probably rush to mum and dad for help, go meet psychologist etc

And the father proud about publishing this. Already one mother was made to look like an idiot for doing the same thing and it was also about haircut.

Limpeh got slapped, kicked in the butt and made to stand outside classroom by teachers and made not a sound. Who to complain to and what for? You got punished because you broke the rules or failed to do your school work.

Protect your child to the extreme and he will become a sissy like many pappies in the Govt.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a real nasty menace boy?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
boys must learn to get even from bullies. Fight and the most lose one front tooth only.

I used to start a fight and then 坐山观虎斗 make others fight.

I started a chalk war fight in class. one day fell sick and miss the class and was told the whole class was canned by VP at recess time. VP caught them throw chalk as he pass by.

lucky me.

Cheers!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree 100%.

Today he wants to die for standing in a corner. When he grows up and the first girl rejects him, will probably rush to mum and dad for help, go meet psychologist etc

And the father proud about publishing this. Already one mother was made to look like an idiot for doing the same thing and it was also about haircut.

A father must encourage his son to take the "tough, the rough and the tumble" to grow up and become a real man. Protect him like a treasure and the son will grow up to become a sissy, a victim for bullies and a henpecked husband.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A father must encourage his son to take the "tough, the rough and the tumble" to grow up and become a real man. Protect him like a treasure and the son will grow up to become a sissy, a victim for bullies and a henpecked husband.

Absolutely agree and i am with you on this

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are a real nasty menace boy?

A simple philosophy. Avoid trouble if you can. If it is a small matter, let it be. No harm done. Walk the straight path. If you are forced to hit, hit like there is no tomorrow just like the song goes ... "coward of the county"...