• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

32 year old dinobu feeling very depressed as she still can't find a bf

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
Here's the root of her problem.

"I’ve never been chosen as a partner. I’m a little overweight, and sometimes I think that's the issue but I know that’s not true. There’s plenty of big girls, in happy, healthy relationships."
Is she has chosen to go for such class. She won't be single for long.

It's not a about big but a few issue I can see on hand :

1. Her own expectation of a partner
2. Her own expectation in a formal relationship,what role can she play ?
3. If she's given a role to play in a relationship, will she be happy to play that role willingly ? Will she be complaining that she earn better salary then her counterparts and she's unwilling to compromised? Society changing role ,can she able to take it ?

If all the matter can be sorted out, I think it will be easier for her to hook up.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is she has chosen to go for such class. She won't be single for long.

It's not a about big but a few issue I can see on hand :

1. Her own expectation of a partner
2. Her own expectation in a formal relationship,what role can she play ?
3. If she's given a role to play in a relationship, will she be happy to play that role willingly ? Will she be complaining that she earn better salary then her counterparts and she's unwilling to compromised? Society changing role ,can she able to take it ?

If all the matter can be sorted out, I think it will be easier for her to hook up.
I think those big girls she talking about are those who were not big at first, then after relationship become big.
If before married already big, then is very hard to find a 总口味 man.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I got erections when I watch her wrestling when I was a kid.

I like the bubbly and cuddly ones. :biggrin:

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have ended short relationships with women just simply because they fuck like a dead fish…

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think those big girls she talking about are those who were not big at first, then after relationship become big.
If before married already big, then is very hard to find a 总口味 man.
As long as she has a good attitude towards life, I think it's easy to have a mate. As long as she don't fuck like a dead fish and participate ... i think she's good.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have ended short relationships with women just simply because they fuck like a dead fish…

Did they close their eyes and think of Majulah Singapura?

You must deposit your seed before the anthem finishes.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
1000028067.jpg