• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

200 Gurkhas went On-Strike 100 got fired & CRYING!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Singaporean Chink, I have to admit that you are one of the most gracious chinks I ever met. What you say is true. We kelings should be grateful to you chinks for being so gracefull to the minority. Chinks like yourself being the 90% majority in Singapore, your chinky humbleness just overwhelmes me. Thank you Chinky Singaporean. :oIo:

Keling scum, ur sarcasm falls flat but in any case you do not even have a case to say.

What else can u keling scum say except racism racism racism but 0 examples???

Keling scum ur lucky to be living here compared to even next door in johor so better be grateful. :oIo::oIo:

banova888

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL keling snake. Is that how ur keling lawyers do that in court?

Put words in other's mouths?

Keling u said SG most racist in the world but still want to stay in SG?

Oh yes cos ur a snake and u tell lies. :wink:

Yah Chink! Enjoy your life in Chinkapore! while chinks in your china, struggle to take the MRT back home to their village. Chinkaporeans are facing the same problem going home to their village after work too. Do you face the same problems?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yah Chink! Enjoy your life in Chinkapore! while chinks in your china, struggle to take the MRT back home to their village. Chinkaporeans are facing the same problem going home to their village after work too. Do you face the same problems?

Keling dun twist and turn now.

I tot sg is damn racist???

SO why not u fuck off and go to sri lanka where ur the majority since ur m&d der land is too disgusting?

downgrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
A bunch of idiotic faggots. Work at minimum wage in polluted sewer like Hong Kong when they can go home to the clean beautiful mountain air in Nepal and rear sheep

I really dont know why people are so desperate for cash that they sacrifice health and quality of life - to buy what? How many shirts can you wear, how much food can you eat, or is it that silly iPod or anything that begins with an i, e or some other vowel in front?

Anyway the thing about Gurkha being fierce is all bollocks. Gurkhas small size faggots in that faggoty hat and faggoty curved knife all for show. Now we see their true colours, no minimum wage job they start crying

We should start retrenching the faggots in Singapore

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A bunch of idiotic faggots. Work at minimum wage in polluted sewer like Hong Kong when they can go home to the clean beautiful mountain air in Nepal and rear sheep

I really dont know why people are so desperate for cash that they sacrifice health and quality of life - to buy what? How many shirts can you wear, how much food can you eat, or is it that silly iPod or anything that begins with an i, e or some other vowel in front?

Anyway the thing about Gurkha being fierce is all bollocks. Gurkhas small size faggots in that faggoty hat and faggoty curved knife all for show. Now we see their true colours, no minimum wage job they start crying

SO what does that tell us???

It's better to live in polluted HK compared to clean air Nepal.

It's better to suffer "racism" over there.

Same thing like in SG, always complain about racism but the incidents are never mentioned. Why? Cos they are all insiginificant, the police nor the press could even care cos it is that small.

Yet they will never stop complaining.

Btw the gurkhas look chinese.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well, they organized a strike but the company did not blink.
There is a price to pay for strikes, which is if it does not work,
it means they have to resign en mass, which in this case, they
were sacked. So who needs who more?

In Singapore, our local security guards are paid $1100-1300
a month, we do not see them striking, cause they know how
much they are worth. Then again, they will be sent to jail if
they hold a strike.

Wong my friend Singapore's Gurkhas are signed on at least 3 yearly contracts, and they are paid at least 5 time better than local security guards. They are so loaded the use branded sports goods and clothes and watches etc and even their babies use branded strollers. You take SBS bus 155 passing their camp in Upper Aljunied Road you will see their families boarding alighting there.

PAP Govt OVERPAID these FTs and they are useless, FAILED TO GUARD 1 LIMPING JI, man hunting for 1 year can not find in this tiny red dot.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes Retrench them and save tax payer's funds. I support your idea.

matamafia

Alfrescian
Loyal
No pay increase at G4S for 13 years!
No pay increase at G4S for 13 years!

This is the solid proof that Gurkhas has absolutely NO BRAINS!

Fucking 13 years no increment in pay they don't protest and strike all these year while TIMES WERE GOOD!? And when in the middle of worst recession and retrenchment and financial crisis they suddenly want to protest and demand pay increment?

WAF?

Got any brains?

They deserve to be dismissed by employers, because of their stupidity! They absolutely don't know how to observe the market and economic situation. At the right time when its as Golden Era in HK they kept quiet for 13 years don't strike don't ask for more pay. At yet during this time when companies are doing badly going to close shop and unable to pay salaries and force to retrench people these Sua Ku mountain morons want to stage strike to extort more salaries???

No wonder they can let JI escape from ISD.

Wong Kan Seng have to resign after sacking all the Gurkhas!

Who is the idiot minister who hired these Mountain Morons?

Really literally they are Sua Ku!

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wong my friend Singapore's Gurkhas are signed on at least 3 yearly contracts, and they are paid at least 5 time better than local security guards. They are so loaded the use branded sports goods and clothes and watches etc and even their babies use branded strollers. You take SBS bus 155 passing their camp in Upper Aljunied Road you will see their families boarding alighting there.

PAP Govt OVERPAID these FTs and they are useless, FAILED TO GUARD 1 LIMPING JI, man hunting for 1 year can not find in this tiny red dot.

Gurkhas are paid better than regular local matas here.

Way way better than NS men mata.

lancheowman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree. Hongkees are the most racist people in the world. Fellow Chinese who don't speak Cantonese dialect are being discriminated in HK.

For Hongkees speaking Chinese means speaking Cantonese, not Mandarin!

nothing wrong with that.

Cantonese is descended from Middle Chinese spoken during the time of the Tang Dynasty in the 7th Century while Mandarin is a simplified manchurian dialect which evolved only about a thousand years later to help Manchurian mandarins administer the Han chinese population.

U

UpYoz_olo

lan cheow kia, don't talk big lah. I arrange a Gurkha to lawan you one-on-one
ai mai? We side bet any amount ai mai. Ai mai? CCB, any ordinary Gurkha in Mt Vernon is enough to rearrange your pussy face anytime. Take my bet ai mai?

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi banvo888 black scum, u smells and u make alot of noise, typical of your race. Here is a joke to keep you happy.

Whats a difference between a Keling and a bucket of shit?

Ans: The bucket

:biggrin:

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
at least during Downturn the honkies take care of their own people 1st.

In old fcuk's tiny kingdom, the reverse is true.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gurkhas are paid better than regular local matas here.

Way way better than NS men mata.

their job is to protect Old fcuk and family, and to put down 'riots and demonstrations' in case of 'freak election results'

Paying them well is for their obedience, same for the rest of old fcuk's doggies.

Last edited:
U

UpYoz_olo

lan cheow kia, don't talk big lah. I arrange a Gurkha to lawan you one-on-one
ai mai? We side bet any amount ai mai. Ai mai? CCB, any ordinary Gurkha in Mt Vernon is enough to rearrange your pussy face anytime. Take my bet ai mai?

:oIo::oIo::oIo:

Tell you a bit more, you downgrader. It used to be Gurkhas sweeping all national karate championships in Sg, until the locals KPKB so Gurkhas are now excluded. Gurkhas won these full contact events not by just skills alone. It's their high threshold for pain that scared the shit out of the local pansies. So, take up my challenge?

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh u little Nepalese fcuk, why dont u fcuk back to your mountain village?

ur high threshold for pain may be more useful for servicing old American women and planting cabbages.

Last edited:
U

UpYoz_olo

oh u little Nepalese fcuk, why dont u fcuk back to your mountain village?

ur high threshold for pain may be more useful for servicing old American women and planting cabbages.

:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
dont be so angry oh little farmer. i heard they use shit for fertilizer back in your mountain villages.

so what do you people eat during the famines, your own shit?

:rolleyes: