• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Sg] - 5 malay PMD riders beat up a local cina woman after she ask them to stop speeding on the pavement she's walking on

True Believer

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can afford that 5 series and not take out a loan. Yet I'm driving a bread and butter car There are better use for the money and you will be trapped into 'riak'. No thank you.
The reason that I am so familiar with the Performance Motors pricing and financing is that I used to own a 5 series. I have since replaced it with a Lexus ES300h 7 months ago. It is a cheaper, but in my opinion, superior car.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reason that I am so familiar with the Performance Motors pricing and financing is that I used to own a 5 series. I have since replaced it with a Lexus ES300h 7 months ago. It is a cheaper, but in my opinion, superior car.
I'd rather not accumulate sin. Allah knows I've too much of it already.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
If God has blessed you with a car, please use it as a blessing to others by giving them a ride whenever possible. I give my colleagues a lift to the nearest MRT station after work.
Been there and done more than that.
In fact my neighbours get to use my car if they need to, whenever I don't plan to go anywhere.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can only agree to it if their fridge is the high end meyer types.
Car and fridge is just a utility. Then why buy a high end car but not a high end fridge?
Why dress and clean the car so much but not the fridge or washing machine? It's mental illness.
Its to show off. Period.
Muslims must be better than that.
From what I understand, unbelievers should not complain and bear with any annoyance. Failure to do this will result in capital punishment.

KingFook Sr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very Ironic. PMA is meant to help the seniors but ended up being used to hurt other seniors. Only certain able-body "race" are capable of doing it and they simply "DON'T CARE".
Such awareness will trigger anger amongst 'this able-body race' and they will use their victim cards .... very effectively.