• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

19% pay cut for President and Prime Minister !!!

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't try to dodge my question to you....you had said that our government makes smart investment by only betting on winning horses...then can you explain something about the ABC Learning debacle..:oIo:

That white scum dog only know to sing praise and kiss his master ass. He probably did his sum and conclude it's better to continue kissing ass after the pay cut. hehe

Airlib

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well.. they are setting the standards for the pte sector to follow mah...

Now those employers can happily say... See Govt Sector also pay cut... So now I cut your pay is all right mah.. or you prefer to get retrench??

Thats why DBS also follow suit.. I bet in the next few days or week, more companies will announce pay cut and no bonus.

:biggrin: