• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat 100 million leftover high ses ATBs! Samsters got try?

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
A rich friend's son married a PHD (high SES) from China. Famous furniture brand owner.

12 years later, she brought her parents over and forced my friend out of the house.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does getting married got to do with having an education? Why does getting an education considered high quality = can earn more money? What kind of indoctrination is that?

Got the kind of beliving the safe and effective needle vibe leh.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What does getting married got to do with having an education? Why does getting an education considered high quality = can earn more money? What kind of indoctrination is that?

Got the kind of beliving the safe and effective needle vibe leh.
I know many old timers who got out of school at 15 and now employs graduates.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many sloppy seconds ATBs right here on this shitty island.

Single mothers, divorcees, widows etc.

White collar, blue collar, all types of professions.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many sloppy seconds ATBs right here on this shitty island.

Single mothers, divorcees, widows etc.

White collar, blue collar, all types of professions.
They like Singapore men because of our proficiency in Chinese, so they can be more demanding.

More importantly, Singapore men don't beat their wives. It is very common in China, even in modern cities like Shanghai.

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you marry women from China, don't go for women from cities or higher SES.

Rural Chinese women are more humble, accommodating, submissive and more willing to please. They are grateful to come over. I got a friend, married one from Guangxi, as pretty as vietnamese ladies, really much kinder than those competitive PRCs from my workplace.

The worse are sg gals, who demand 1-2 maids after having kids.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
They can come here and work as maids.

Imagine the shop windows of maid agencies being filled with ATBs.

19644753.JPG

Byebye Penis

Alfrescian
Loyal
They can come here and work as maids.

Imagine the shop windows of maid agencies being filled with ATBs.
Singapore only allows helpers from Philippines, Indonesia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Macau, Malaysia, Myanmar, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Taiwan, Thailand.

If you can afford, can try Taiwan, HK, Macau and South Korea

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you marry women from China, don't go for women from cities or higher SES.

Rural Chinese women are more humble, accommodating, submissive and more willing to please. They are grateful to come over. I got a friend, married one from Guangxi, as pretty as vietnamese ladies, really much kinder than those competitive PRCs from my workplace.

The worse are sg gals, who demand 1-2 maids after having kids.
women-free and pussy-free life is the best. Married for fuck? so many fuck things to do, totally no personal space and life for men themselves. like a working slave in your personal life beside your professional life.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know many old timers who got out of school at 15 and now employs graduates.
i find it strange that they equate having a degree or master degree to having a marriage. You get a fucking degree is for you to find a job or start your own biz or work , NOT marriage!!!!! Where the fuck did they get brainwash in their life to think that way. Totally ZERO relationship IQ.

Marrying someone or in a relationship is about your soul aspect of being a human being, not the fucking degree. These chink pussies never think what is wrong with their thinking and keep complaining that they are not getting married or can't find a man.

These pussies had been duped by their chink system at home to become an economic tool for the system, they are never taught to be a soul human being for relationship and marriage.

Last edited:

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can they mix up education with marriage ?
It does not work this way.

They have this notion that with education they can change their life. I do agree with education can change your life. But if everybody has the education, You will be just be the same as anyone. It would not change your life. You can only change your own life if you are the only one in your village having education.

After having education, They Labelled themselves as high class single, What is this ?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
After having education, They Labelled themselves as high class single, What is this ?
like i mentioned in my previous post,

These pussies had been duped by their chink system at home to become an economic tool for the system, they are never taught to be a soul human being for relationship and marriage.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i find it strange that they equate having a degree or master degree to having a marriage. You get a fucking degree is for you to find a job or start your own biz or work , NOT marriage!!!!! Where the fuck did they get brainwash in their life to think that way. Totally ZERO relationship IQ.

I am well educated = I deserve better options for a spouse. :laugh:

It's just entitlement, that's all. Enjoy your cats and dildos, ladies. :cool: