• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

非诚勿扰

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Any bros here watch the china matchmaking variety show 非诚勿扰 ?
Despite sinkies being balless, kiasu, kiasi etc, Singles Sinkie commands high market value there. The compere of that show, the audience and female participants tend to think highly of sinkie. E.g. being able to speak good english, multi lingual in dialects, mandarin, etc. So i encourage SBF bros to take part. So long wear nicely and do not try to be a clown, likely can bring home a good PRC, different from those PRC that infested sinkieland. I wanted to join but I was not allowed to be on long leave.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have been watching this show and 爱情保卫战、百变大咖绣。Can someone please go and tell girl number 1 to go back to Thailand and stop embarrassing herself and ask girl number 24 to go buy a mirror :biggrin:

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Have been watching this show and 爱情保卫战、百变大咖绣。Can someone please go and tell girl number 1 to go back to Thailand and stop embarrassing herself and ask girl number 24 to go buy a mirror :biggrin:

Hahaha. Girl 1 is the thai karen mok. Don't worry she auto vanished olredi in later part. Girl 24 I think is the piggy 35 yo n anyhow pao teng aka break lighting.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Hahaha. Girl 1 is the thai karen mok. Don't worry she auto vanished olredi in later part. Girl 24 I think is the piggy 35 yo n anyhow pao teng aka break lighting.

Auto vanish better for her. Character wise she got no problem. Just that PRC men will not like her look. As for number 24, knn, really despo pig. Have to keep emphasising she is Master degree. I remembered two episodes ago, there was this young boss of an antique shop. Family business started by the guy's mother. She was almost 10 years older still want to makan that innocent young lamb :biggrin:

Some of those girls who cannot find a guy also asked for it one. Example, that pastry chef and the Xiao Long Nv. Knn, find husband still must go and smell the guy's body. That one is epic :biggrin:
Later got time I go post their pictures here.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Girl number 1. Thai Chinese.

57B18166-A21D-4767-BC3B-79980BE7D2DD-3155-0000026A6B740631_zps5b729542.jpg

Girl number 24. Epic failure. SBF version of SadPlumpGal

B6CE496B-03FF-4F94-B036-17B46FB88E7B-3155-0000026AF3CCCA42_zpse1ef6919.jpg

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If I have to choose from the current crop of 24 girls...

414756EA-520A-4A44-855B-81D4A2E9C9BD-3155-0000026B9A832D55_zps7825ad33.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is the number 1 a cursed number? Girl number 1(Thai girl) surrendered and gave up and look at her replacement! :eek:

20092E8A-0294-499D-82B2-3DDF5B8DDB07-3396-0000027E18868DCA_zpsb3fd8edf.jpg

Don Muthuswamy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Have been following de show. Got 2 hand it out 2 some of des girls despite not being chio, dey still didn give up hopes of finding a soul mate.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Have been following de show. Got 2 hand it out 2 some of des girls despite not being chio, dey still didn give up hopes of finding a soul mate.

Some of them is their own character problem. Some is totally cannot make it but still want to hang on. Just take a look at number 24....

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This one another classic. 1.8m tall and a face that looks like Yao Ming. I think only Tonychat can accept :biggrin:

0479DDB0-F870-4C31-9EA2-724949DA2FAD-149-00000005F0FCA307_zps15129f60.jpg

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
U need to be stupid and desperate enough to go on a talk show to get a PRC wife.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. just roam the streets of suzhou.
3. tons of factory mei meis.
4. used & dumped also can:biggrin:
5. if the price is right:p
6. expatriates are veri high-prized commodities there.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
she reminds me of miss piggy... :eek::eek::eek:

Current episode, she commented that the male guest too old for her and cannot accept the age difference. She's 35 and the guy is 47. Even commented that after 40 years old never get married must be something wrong.

But this gong chee bye herself was promoting herself to a young guy during last week episode. One of the invited guest/host buay tahan immediately shoot her :biggrin:

Last edited: