• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie guy went to 非诚勿扰 and got a china girl.

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
非诚勿扰 on 20120714 (17 minutes onwards)

The second contestant is a Singaporean....and he finally got paired up with a pretty china girl in the end......
There were a few Singaporeans in the show in the past...There was one paired up with a Thai chinese in 2010 that was recently telecast on TV and some that never made it to the end....
For yr viewing pleasure and entertainment.

<iframe width="853" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/dI_IQWzHoQU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
Another Sinkie in 2010 telecase yesterday on TV in case you missed it.

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/BFIjaeTBCLk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now singapore media trying to promote china and their pussy so that singaporean will accept china FT:wink: ..

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
now singapore media trying to promote china and their pussy so that singaporean will accept china FT:wink: ..

Taking a Made in China as bride is courting troubles. Ppl I know who had china wife suffer badly. It married to her whole clan. Must take in her parents, help her siblings and take care of her nieces and nephews. Apply DP for whole clan and pay for kids education.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taking a Made in China as bride is courting troubles. Ppl I know who had china wife suffer badly. It married to her whole clan. Must take in her parents, help her siblings and take care of her nieces and nephews. Apply DP for whole clan and pay for kids education.

i agree that most china woman are fuck up ..but theres alot of good china woman too, dont forget china population is huge .

i just feel that singapore goverment is trying their best to make singaporean accept FT .

jw5

Loyal

china pussy I have long accepted, it's the rest which I'm finding difficult.................. :wink:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
china pussy I have long accepted, it's the rest which I'm finding difficult.................. :wink:

frankly speaking ..when come to looks and boobs alot of prc woman are better then korean or japanese .

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
PRC women cannot marry one :(

QXD

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Kinda felt happy for the guy who went off with the thai girl.

Looked pretty compatible too.

jw5

Loyal
frankly speaking ..when come to looks and boobs alot of prc woman are better then korean or japanese .

Could be due to the law of large numbers too, when there are so many people from the country, there's got to be a few with good looks and boobs.
If compare the ugliest ones with smallest boobs from different countries, the prc women may also win.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Could be due to the law of large numbers too, when there are so many people from the country, there's got to be a few with good looks and boobs.
If compare the ugliest ones with smallest boobs from different countries, the prc women may also win.

Agree. I have screwed many girls of different nationalities. Prc cunts ranked No. 1 in terms of smoothness of skin and overall look and texture of their cunts.:smile:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Agree. I have screwed many girls of different nationalities. Prc cunts ranked No. 1 in terms of smoothness of skin and overall look and texture of their cunts.:smile:

This one I agree with you 100000%. Most PRC girls have very very smooth skin. :biggrin: