• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie guy went to 非诚勿扰 and got a china girl.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Could be due to the law of large numbers too, when there are so many people from the country, there's got to be a few with good looks and boobs.
If compare the ugliest ones with smallest boobs from different countries, the prc women may also win.

good post bro . the only reason i can think of is their population .

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
As long as there are no sinkies on sinkie tv, I'm happy. :smile:

Quite true. Our TV really cannot make it. I am currently watching 飞虎队, a new TVB drama. No 'A' class cast at all. Just 2 recognisable face in 马德中、宣萱。But it win our stupid sinkie drama hands down. And what the fish is 那些年我们一起淋着雨?Another propaganda program to con our stupid sinkies.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Quite true. Our TV really cannot make it. I am currently watching 飞虎队, a new TVB drama. No 'A' class cast at all. Just 2 recognisable face in 马德中、宣萱。But it win our stupid sinkie drama hands down. And what the fish is 那些年我们一起淋着雨?Another propaganda program to con our stupid sinkies.

Local Chinese programs are shit!
I never fancy ROC or PRC programs much in the past only go for HK TVB.
But it seems some ROC and PRC have improved.
I still dun watch those long winded ROC hokkien serials but 步步惊心, 犀利人妻 were good.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

bro, i dont even watch drama . and the last movie show that i watch was 2 years ago . basically i only watch documentries :wink:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I prefer those from Chongqing and Xian.

I prefer southern girls. Guangzhou girls gave me very good impression. But it was 3 fujian girls that really melted my heart. Good skin, petite, nice abalone and very obliging on the bed.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer southern girls. Guangzhou girls gave me very good impression. But it was 3 fujian girls that really melted my heart. Good skin, petite, nice abalone and very obliging on the bed.

What about girls from Xinjiang? :confused:

2i930qw.jpg

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
What about non-chinks from Xinjiang? :confused:

[]

They are very pretty. But I have not much chance to know them. The closest is a customer. She is a PRC Chinese from Xinjiang, very beautiful, tall. For a shorty like me, I had no chance. But her boobs was very delicious. Her bf is fucking lucky.

To tell the truth, that 3 Fujian girls I knew, if I am not married, I would definitely marry one of them. The latest one really melted my heart. Cham liao.