• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like my bet on an ivory coast win will fall through.

Greece better than expected. More attacking, more shots at goal. Think high chance they will score at least another.

You sure you watching the right match?

kantOMj.png

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha! Georgios Samaras sent Drogba's team packing! In the previous game against Japan i have posted that the man to watch out for is the Celtic player! :biggrin:

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Goodness gracious shit! Greece have qualified for the next round and will meet Costa Rica! :p

Yeah Greece is boring to watch and their wall puts viewers to sleep. Georgios Samaras is the other bearded man besides Andrea Pirlo. :biggrin:

Last edited:

KNNBGCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Haha! Georgios Samaras sent Drogba's team packing! In the previous game against Japan i have posted that the man to watch out for is the Celtic player! :biggrin:

Samaras had a good game. Miss this game but watched the 1st match and he was outstanding. And England, as usual. Hodgson still can say they played well and was unlucky. What the fuck :biggrin:

Hodgson is becoming like you, Moyes :p

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Samaras had a good game. Miss this game but watched the 1st match and he was outstanding. And England, as usual. Hodgson still can say they played well and was unlucky. What the fuck :biggrin:

Frankly i would prefer to see ultra defensive teams out than attacking ones but then they create upsets which are healthy and present in every sport. :p

DavidMoyes

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Penalty kick goal is 50-50 chance and Greece was lucky. Samaras is notable for his goal in Champions League against Barcelona.

<iframe src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xuk3sc" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="270" width="480"></iframe>

Goal of Samaras - Barcelona vs Celtic 0-1

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
Quick.. Make a divine, all powerful fortune telling prediction. The sinkie losers here will bow to you and make tons of offering to you.
Aiyah, we all sharing information mah. Nothing wrong. Nobody here will bow and make offerings, just virtual pats on the backs if you win, and commiserations if you lose!Lighten up bro!