• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Baimi

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wayne Rooney steps off the England plane in Manchester after returning from the World Cup,
Manchester Airport, Manchester, June 25, 2014
25rm34y.jpg

DON'T LET ME SEE YOU IN 4 YEARS TIME.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
2 more goals please.

I notice that punters that play big usually bet on one aspect of the match like say over or under.

Those that play smaller amounts but want bigger odds usually do combo betting like say maybe combine over for both matches to increase odds or maybe over for one match and under for the other to get higher odds.

Do you do combo betting?

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wayne Rooney steps off the England plane in Manchester after returning from the World Cup,
Manchester Airport, Manchester, June 25, 2014
25rm34y.jpg

DON'T LET ME SEE YOU IN 4 YEARS TIME.

Why don't they allow them to stay to enjoy the party?

Imagine england supporters seeing the players partying after such a fucked up world cup performance.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I notice that punters that play big usually bet on one aspect of the match like say over or under.

Those that play smaller amounts but want bigger odds usually do combo betting like say maybe combine over for both matches to increase odds or maybe over for one match and under for the other to get higher odds.

Do you do combo betting?

Pang or jiak? Over or under? So hard to win even though 50-50. Never tried combo. Big punters will go for bola jalan to cut loss or increase winning.