• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Del Bosque biggest mistakes was to field 2 bench warmers for the 2 matches, Casillas and hard dick Torres.

Thats all I can say, HORRIBLE!!!!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/J5jW-ez6YNc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Off on a promising start. Hope things go your way.

Well, I miscalculated many things since the start of the tournament but those were good lessons.

I think its best to keep bets simple and go for the low lying fruit rather than trying to squeeze blood out of stone. Better to wait for a good setup than to jump into a bet just for the hopes of getting something out of it.

Good luck to your forecasts and bets!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bet early for better odds.
Going back with OVER again. All over today.
Favourites giving level half/half
All pang today and all over.....
Dun like England but with Spain gone English will at least win this one to stay alive.....keep the fans entertained.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chio WC presenter :eek::eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/-on2Bc-eLio" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/oSMx0UnKGsQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. Spain sent their supporters on the proverbial 'holland boat'.
Many punters mati in first game but more last night as everyone expected them to win to have a chance.....haha they no shy lost the game even. Well done Spain...gong cheebyes supporters die.....only the smart ones here did not buy spain

It's a repeat of France's champion act 12 years ago. Maybe Spain will also collect 1 point in their last game, don't write off the Roos yet although some die-hards will insist ESP fight for pride.

Last night lucky for those who did not get on the heavy boats. This morning with the African team, huge chance of kelong as mentioned. Last match BRA vs CMR punter trap, exercise maximum caution.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excellent - straight to the point and no nonsense. :p

I too suspect that Spain may find themselves out of the world cup in about 9 hours from now and orbigood. :biggrin:

Tomorrow Colombia win 3, Uruguay win by 1, Greece win 2.....:biggrin::*::smile: