• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

World Cup 2014 Thread...

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you believe in the power of kelong,
I can change your mind
And if you need to believe in someone,
Turn and look behind
When we were living in a dream world,
Clouds got in the way
We gave it up in a moment of madness
And threw it all away

Don't answer me, don't break the silence
Don't let me win
Don't answer me, stay on your island
Don't let me in

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after watching the games, whether kelong or not, i dun think i want to bet anymore, i already win 1k on germany...enough to have my many Mc Donald's happy meal for 6 months.:o

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
after watching the games, whether kelong or not, i dun think i want to bet anymore, i already win 1k on germany...enough to have my many Mc Donald's happy meal for 6 months.:o

Keep betting on Germany lah, won't meet my Dutch till final, mai kia mai kia :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Tomorrow Colombia win 3, Uruguay win by 1, Greece win 2.....:biggrin::*::smile:

Hurray! :p

Although I think the Columbia-Ivory Coast match will be closer, but never mind, Chile beat Spain and Spain going home.................. :wink:

The rain in Spain falls mainly on their pain....................... :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
By the way Alex Song's red card pave the way for a Croatian thrashing. Hahahaha

Ah Song buay song that he may be out of Barca, and Rakitic was bought partly to replace him, was in a bad mood the whole match, or at least while he was playing, hahaha.......................... :biggrin:

Last edited:

GramStroker

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tonight's Spanish referee for England
carlos_velasco_carballo_21245_0.jpg